Downed

I saw one member of the squad enter the building through the door I was behind. I shot at them, but before I could down them, someone shot at me from my back. This wasn't good. I needed to get out of there. Now.

I managed to get out through the second door. When I got out, I saw Bloodhound sniping down another squad with their Charge Rifle. The squad was further out, so I was fine, and only had to deal with the two from the first squad. I quickly shoved a syringe in my arm to heal, but they had caught up to me before I could fully recover. I pulled out my Devotion, but before I got a chance to fight back, I was on the ground, bleeding out.

"Alpha! Don't worry, compadre, I'm coming!" yelled Octane as he saw me fall to the ground.

I watched as he injected a strange green liquid into his chest and dart over to where I was. He seemed to be running faster than ever as he took out his gun and eliminated the last of the squad. As soon as he finished looting their death boxes, he ran over to help me out. Bloodhound came over as well, as they had finished off the other squad. When Octane finished reviving me, Bloodhound dropped a few syringes and a shield battery for me.

"Are you alright, vinur?" they asked. I nodded as I recharged my shields.

Streak, my silver fox, rubbed her head against my leg. I reached down and scratched behind her ears. After that, she dashed back into the bushes. I got up and pinged a location. We needed to get moving if we were to make it to the next ring before the storm caught us. 

~AN~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't find a way to make it longer without going into the next chapter. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter nonetheless and I hope to see you in the next one!

Remember, Keep Smiling! :)

-Kay