The Lone Wolf

~Alpha's POV~

As I walked through the doors of the main Apex Legends building, I had mixed emotions with what I had just done. I had just joined Apex Legends, a series of games used to determine the next Apex Champion, one who uses courage, leadership, intellect, and skill to take out every enemy squad until only their squad remains. I was excited, but also nervous as well. I've always wanted to join the games to prove how strong I was since I was young, but now that I was actually here, it all seemed so... surreal. This was actually happening!

I looked over at my falcon, Talon, who was perched perfectly on my arm and sitting in a proud position. Our eyes met, and Talon made a soft shriek, to which I replied with a low, wavy whistle and stroked his soft feathers. Talon closed his eyes in contentment as I continued to gently pet him. We continued down the hallway with a smile. Yes, this was going to be quite the ótrúleg (unbelievable) experience. 

...

I opened the doors to the lobby where my eyes fell upon many legends, who were talking and laughing with one another. Not wanting to be brought into any conversations, I quickly exited the lobby and headed down another hallway towards my assigned room.

I was never one much for conversation. It wasn't that I was shy, but I did have a reason to stay away from others. In my past, I had been mocked for the way I looked and talked. I had run off into the forest after the torment was too much. Since then, I had kept every part of me covered and refused to talk to anyone besides my animals. I had been living in the wilderness most of my life with these animals and even learned their language. They were like family to me, something that I never truly had.

Now, here I was, heading down the hall of the place I had dreamed I would be for years now, my two foxes and raven trailing behind, and my falcon perched bravely on my arm, ready to prove that I was not someone to be messed with.

~AN~

Hey, laddies! It's me, KayGamerFox, and I would like to say thank you for reading the first chapter of "The Silent Hunter". I hope you all like it and I am planning to update soon!

Remember, Keep Smiling! :)

-Kay