"Jayda you gone let that bitch jeopardize all the shit you worked for ? All the shit WE worked for ? All this mufucking money and you letting her stop it " Von asks knowing this because of dess . Dess been blowing him up all week about jayda but he's ignored it cause he's really trying to work with her .

The reason why he's starting to be so distant is because he's starting to feel things he's never felt with a female before and agreeing to sleeping in the bed with her last night is proof of that . He doesn't exactly know how to control his emotions like that either so he chooses to deflect . He just didn't know it would affect her this much , all the other women in his life don't seem to care .

"It's not about the money von it's the principle ! You're bipolar as fuck and so is all your bitches and I'm tired of dealing with it " she shakes her head

"Fuck them hoes jayda , they don't know what the fuck we got going on so fuck dem !" He yells

"Do you even know what the fuck we have going on ?" She questions him seriously because of how inconsistent he is with his personality and attitude towards her .

"Look I ain't the most expressive nigga in the world but I thought I made it clear that I fuck witchu and the shit we be working on mean a lot to me " he says finally giving her some kind of clarity "I keep you around cause I know you got potential and unlike all them other hoes I ain't just tryna fuck on you and do you wrong I actually care about you and they know that that's why dess tripping " he explains to her as she listens closely to his words

" she always wanted this version of me I give to you for herself and since she not getting it she tryna persuade you to stop fucking with a Nigga . She want yo spot and you going for it " he shakes his head causing her to sigh really starting to think "you supposed to be my potna and you wanna quit on me over some washed up ass pussy I ain't even hitting no more . Is that what we on ?" He questions her seriously as she shakes her head slowly " say it ! " he demands

"No " she mumbles

"So you wit me or not ?" He asks her making her sigh

"I am " she says . He grabs her chin forcing her to face him and look him into the eyes "I'm with you " she repeats knowing that's what he wants .

"Good " he nods turning away from her as he starts the car back up pulling out of the drive way .

Jayda huffs and sits back in the seat looking out the window at nothing in particular as she dreads this car ride to wherever their going . She was hoping they would go in the house and go back to being distant with each other but for some reason he's holding her hostage .

Although she said she's with him she honestly doesn't feel like it . She doesn't feel like his partner anymore and and she's so over every thing . She's doesn't care about the money , or shelter , or even Von . She just wants to sleep and never wake up . None of this shit is worth her sanity .

After a long car ride to what seemed like the middle of no where they finally arrive at a dark large building with empty streets around it with literally nobody present .

"Cmon " he tells her parking the car behind the building .

"For what ?" She asks dryly not even bothering looking at him .

"Get out the car jayda " he says simply as she huffs throwing a fit before she gets out following him towards an sidewalk on the side of the dark building .

After a few more blocks of walking they finally start to approach a man with a hoodie on and timberlands as he stands by lamp post awaiting vons arrival . As he looks over his shoulder and sees him getting closer he immediately becomes alert seeing that he brought someone else along with him .