𝟏𝟏

➤𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

➤𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

You've finished packing for Saitama and you've made your way to Karasuno to get on the bus.

"Load up guys, you can sleep on the way there," Ukai says as you all load on the bus. You and Kiyoko getting to your seats and immediately slump over and get ready to nap the whole way.

"y/n, before you sleep can I get your notes from the last time we were there?" Ukai asks looking over at you.

"Oh yea sure," you say as you reach for them out of your backpack. "Here,"

"Thanks,"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚

"Woah look it's the sky tree," Hinata yells I excitement.

"That's just a regular telephone pole,"

"Here y/n," Ukai says giving you your notebook back. "They were very detailed, please continue to take notes,"

"You got it coach," you say while giving a thumbs ups.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

The first match was against Fukurodani. You were worried for Kageyama and Hinata though. They have been working so hard individually but together is a whole different story.

From the start of the match they were completely off sync. The whole team has grown, but they were all off sync and you were just hoping as the day progress that it would get better.

As you thought they lost and they got the penalty of running up the hill.

"Come on guys you can do it! I believe in you!" you yell as they start their penalty.

"Damn I don't miss doing that in track," you said to yourself while turning and going back inside to get water for the team.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

As the day progress they lost every match and had to do several penalty runs, but they still did their own practicing after all that.

You went to go help Kageyama and Hinata with their quick attacks hoping that it will be a little bit better if it was just the two of them, but not to your surprising it was lacking the awe factor like the synced up one the once had.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

You were in the managers room all by yourself since all the other managers were getting ready for bed in the bathrooms while you were already done all that. You were just listening to music and going over the days notes on the team when. ding. A smile creeped it's way onto your face as you saw the sender