𝟏𝟔

*𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝*

➤𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

you were silent the whole time back from the gymnasium to your house. it wasn't a long drive, but it felt long since ushijima was being all stoic like.

once you finally got to your house you both got out of his car. you going up to your door and unlocking it. as soon as you unlocked the door ushijima slammed it closed by pushing your body against it and kissing you. he put his hands on either side of your head once he locked the door and his thigh pushed up against your clit.

"tsk, trying to make me jealous and get my attention the whole game didn't you little one?" he said. his deep voice shaking you to your core. his olive eyes staring straight into your (e/c) ones.  "trying to put me off my game huh?"

"i-i'd never intentionally try to get you off your game ushijima," you admit. trying your hardest to stare that man in front of you in the eye. "and I wasn't trying to get your attention... did it work though?" you smirked. you were going to make the best out of this situation.

"pfft, maybe for a split second, but now you will get all that attention you were wishing for," he smirked. he grabbed under your thighs making you jump. his hands clasping tightly under your ass as he walked you both to your room. closing the door with his foot.

he threw the you onto the bed. your back hitting the bed. the olive haired captain made his way on top of you. kissing you roughly, but passionately. his right hand resting on the bed by your head and his left wondering around your waist then finally coming to a halt as he play with the hem of your shirt.  one of your hands tangled with his hair and the other running up and down his abs. the both of you felt like you were kissing forever. he finally pulled away and looked at you his hand still tugging at the end of your shirt. with the nod of your head he pulled the shirt off of you throwing it onto the floor. looking back up to you again he confirmed that you were okay with this before single-handedly taking off your dark purple bra, and immediately taking one of them into his mouth. his right hand placed firmly by your head his left fondling your right boob as his tongue played with the other. As much as you loved this you started to get more and more needy. your legs clasped themselves around his waist and you slightly thrusted up trying to get friction between you and ushijima. that action caused ushi to groan.

"mmm, impatient are we little one?" he affirmed. "well since I'm giving you all my attention I guess I could speed things up just a little bit."

with that he took your pants off as well as his shirt and tossed them to the floor. his eyes scaling your almost naked body. the only thing left on your body was a dark purple lace thong and a gold chain around your neck. your eyes as well scaling the man in front of you. You almost drooled at the sight of them.

he made his way back up to kiss you as his left hand slowly made its way under the fabric. His finger making a slow circle of your clit making you moan and his finger slowly made his may down to your soaking heat.