𝟑

➤𝐃𝟏 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

➤𝐃𝟏 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Hinata! Kageyama! apologize to Ushijima-san for following him to his practice," you said while pushing on the back of their head causing them to bow.

"We're sorry," they said halfheartedly. "How did you know we followed him though y/n-senpai?" Trying to make it better by adding senpai. Ha! That only works with Noya.

"Well it's obvious, how else would you guys get here without getting lost," you chuckled "Sorry again Ushijima-san, I hope my underclassmen didn't cause you too much trouble,"

"No trouble l/n, they just followed me here, they are slow though." he said his deep voice making my knees weak

'not right now y/n you can't make a fool of yourself in front of that man, and how did he know my last name?!'

"Good, either way they are gonna wish they didn't come here with the drills I'm gonna put them through," you said sweetly making the two first years scared. Just then a volleyball comes flying out of the gym, and Ushdadd- I mean Ushijima goes to jump and grab it when out of no where Hinata jumps and grabs it. Causing Ushijima's eyes to go wide, and Kageyama to smirk.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata from the Karasuno Parking lot," he says giving the ball to Ushijima, "And I'm going to Nationals after I kick your ass." Well that was bold of him.

"Hinata! What the hell! And Karasuno parking lot tsk, stop with the big talk you can't come here and do that, it's uncalled for. Now let's go," With that the two first years bow and starts jogging back to Karasuno.

"Sorry again Ushijima-san, I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning," you said with a bow and a smile.

"Yea." he said as you turn around and run to catch up with the two hooligans.

𝐰. 𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚

before you come to shiratorizawa

'these two first years really think they can beat me ha. they make me laug-' my train of thought got cut off by a certain long (h/c) haired second year that won't leave my thoughts.

"Hinata! Kageyama!" Damn her voice is even wonderful (he def meant sexc). "Apologize to Ushijima-san for following him to his practice," Damn I like the way my name rolls of her tongue, just thinking about it makes me need a cold shower.

"We're sorry," They said halfheartedly. "How did you know we followed him here y/n-senpai?" I knew her name already. I may or may not have searched her up and saw that she was once a very good track runner. I had to though, I'm usually only thinking about volleyball but since this morning she's all I could think about. Her hair bouncing up and down while running, I wouldn't mind seeing her hair bounce doing something else..

"Well it's obvious, how else would you get here without getting lost," She chuckles, I could listen to that laugh everyday. "Sorry again Ushijima-san, I hope my underclassmen didn't cause too much trouble,"

"No trouble l/n," I slipped, now she knows that I found out her name after this morning. "They just followed me here, they are slow though." I finish.

"Good, either way they are gonna wish they didn't come here with the drills I'm gonna put them through," she said sweetly, but making the first years scared, damn that's a woman right there. Just then a ball flew out of the gym and I jumped to grab it, but that little red head beat me to it.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata from the Karasuno Parking lot," he said while handing me the ball. "And I'm going to Nationals after I kick your ass." Hmm.

"Hinata! What the hell! And Karasuno parking lot tsk, stop with the big talk you can't come here and do that, it's uncalled for.  Now let's go," she yells at the shorter first year looking down on him literally since she's quite tall. Perfect for D1 bab- don't think of that right now Wakatoshi, I mentally slapped myself.

"Sorry again Ushijima-san, I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning," she said with a bow and a smile, damn that smile.

"Yea." I said, I wouldn't mind seeing her every morning while jogging. I watched as she jogged back to the first years. Yea she does have a nice ass.

-------------

shorter chapter

mmm little more ushdaddy thinking more of y/n then volleyball. I hope he isn't too OOC, but o whale, let me know though in the comments if you like him this way more or not 👍🏽