Y/n POV

"Thank you" I say grabbing the keys "no no no your not driving" "I'm driving on the way back if I don't have any drinks" "deal"

We finally made it around 7:55 so we were right on time. We got out and made our way inside it was really amazing compared to where I've even been.

We got seated kinda far off probably to try and make sure no one could see us.

We got water and I got some wine if we stayed out long enough I could still drive.

We got food and we were cracking jokes trying to keep fairly quiet because we were in a nice place.

I had a great time so far I really loved Tom.

Loved no liked yeah totally it too early to love Tom I only liked him.

"Hey y/n you okay" Tom said "Yeah yeah I'm fine" "Okay just making sure" "okay what's your favorite movie of all time at the moment" I ask Tom "uhh has to be the Spider-Man movies" "which ones" "all of them" "that fair" "okay what's yours" "uhh has to be (your favorite movie)" "never saw it" "what we're watching it this weekend" "if we're not at work sure" "and we'll watch Tobeys movies because why not" "okay but after (your favorite movie" "okay"

"So we know each other but at the same time we don't or at least I feel like we don't" Tom says "that's true I feel the same way"

I told him about growing up where I lived and he told me the stuff he didn't already.

"Favorite game fo okay as a kid" "I really liked gymnastics if that counts" "I guess that counts" "what's your favorite game" "hide in seek I played that for i don't know how long I still love playing"

"That's cool we should get some people together and play one time but like ultimate hide and seek" "oh my god that would make my life" "I thought I did" "your around 5th" "what" "yeah marvel hide and seek family like Dom Torretto says and spider man then you" "im basically Spider-Man" "your the actor that plays I like Andrew's movies I love Tobey's but I also really like Andrew's" "what about mine" "your last place" "no fair" "it's okay your at least top 5" "true" "okay I'll be back" I get up and go to the bathroom it was kinda hard to find but eventually I found it.

I went in and you could tell there were young girls in there they were giggling about something random. I touched up my makeup by whatever I could fit in my clutch.

The two girls came out and pretended like they used the bathroom. "Sorry if we're making too much noise" "no your all good better to make memories then be quiet" I say and leave the bathroom I mean if you don't laugh what makes life I wouldn't want to be sad all the time.

I walked over to me and toms table "I'm back" "they brought you a new glass of wine" "want it I'm driving so you can take it if you want" "nah I'm good you should have it that way I drive" "no thanks"

It was funny how we went back and fourth over wine we both giggled at that fact.

We finished dinner and Tom insisted on paying "I have money too ya know I'm gonna pay you back one day" "yeah sure it's my treat" "fine only this once" "as you wish my queen" I laughed at the fact he called me a queen he laughed along.

We left but as soon as we walked out the door there we're paparazzi. The flashing cameras kinda hurt my eyes so I tried shielding them.

"Sorry" Tom says over some clicks. "It's okay I'm still driving tho" "fine"

I grab the keys from his hand "Tom is she your girlfriend" Tom don't answer.

"Who is she" "tom are they making another Spider-Man" "are you two dating" questions from the paparazzi tom just ignored.

They followed us to the car "can you please move" I ask the two standing in front of the car. "Who are you" "you'll find out when you move please" they still wouldn't move "please move" I ask one more time tom got out and asked them to move multiple times while I tried to get out of the parking lot.

"What's your name" I rolled up the window and Tom got in "I don't know what to do" "it's okay"

I roll down the window and ask if they can move "what's your name" "who are you" "can you please move I'm trying to get home" "do you guys live together" "please move I had a long day and I want to go home" I ask kindly the two in the front finally move out of the way when they find something more interesting.

"I'm sorry" "it's okay I know what I got my self into with acting and dating you too" "they don't leave anyone alone" "it's okay baby"

I drive off making small talk with Tom.

Ding ding ding

tom gets a few texts u think "Zendaya found articles already" "they already have articles" "I guess so"

We finally got home and went to Ed after a long day and annoying paparazzi.

I slipped my dress of took off my makeup and put on pjs I went to bed being too tired to pull my hair back.

"Night tom" "night y/n"

Words: 1607