I march by the room which Cara is currently occupying and my feet automatically when I hear Jess's name coming out from her mouth. I inch closer and luckily the door is open ajar. She is speaking to someone on the phone.

"I have her video just like you said", she says. "But luckily Stefan is not in it."

What is she talking about? What kind of video does she have?

"What do you mean?!", she snaps. "I'm glad Stefan is not in it at all. Nor in any other ones. I wouldn't want to see them fucking!"

I stop breathing automatically and a chill goes down my spine. Is it what I am thinking?

"I love him Ana! I had to set my own house on fire for him so that I can stay closer to him!", she sneers. "Can you fucking stop?! You said you will help me! I don't know if they had sex yet!..... How do you know they didn't?....Just because Stefan didn't showered with her doesn't means anything at all!"

I see red when I realize what they have done to my Jess. They recorded her in the bathroom. That means she has installed camera in the bathroom. What the fuck is wrong her?! How could she do this when we did nothing but helped her?!

I'm going to fucking kill her if she sends the videos to anyone. Anger courses through my veins like fire in my veins and it's taking everything in me to not crash the bottle on the wall or on her head.

"I want her gone Ana!", she hisses. "I love Stefan and she has taken my place. Even Liam is crazy about her! I always did my best to make him like me. I bought everything for him but he just cries for that bitch!"

I take a step forward but stops myself for Jess. I can't let my anger take control of me right now. I can't let happen to her. What is she releases the videos? Jess will be devastated. She has just learned to love herself and now because of all this, she might lose her confidence. She has went through much struggle and now I can't let them take her back into the same darkness just because Cara cannot accept the fact that I will never love her.

No! I can't let that happen. I can't let her lose herself. I have to protect from every harm.

"I won't send her naked videos or pictures unless you leave from here Ana!", she continues with a smirk. "I know you too well. Once you leave, you'll get it. Then you can do anything you want with it or I might release it on the internet myself."

My jaw clenches at her words and I can already feel myself shaking from anger.

"Do you really think blackmailing Stefan with these tapes will make him give you money?", she laughs humorlessly. "He will hunt you down and tear you apart. He is crazy about her!"

"Oh you want to know about my plan?", she scrutinies her nails closely while she speaks. "It's simple. I'll wait a little bit longer for him, dropping hints here and there for him to know how much I love him. And if he still doesn't comes to me, I will post the tapes on the internet. I'm not that cruel to just ruin a girl's reputation but if I see, that I no longer have any choice, I will do it because everything is fair in love and war."

My insides keep churning with her every word.

"What do you mean get her killed?", she asks slowly after a while causing my breath to falter.

"Yeah I did checked the report", she drawls. "She nearly died but he is in prison now. And how will you get him out of prison? Don't you think that's dangerous and a bit extreme? We just want her gone not dead."

What the hell is wrong with these two women?! They are trying to kill Jess! I will kill both of them before their shadow even reach her. This is getting too much now. I have to do something.