Chapter 28

Olivia's POV

I was sitting next to Liam at the breakfast table that Sebastian, Avery Liam and I had decided to take.

There was a tension between Liam and I that could literally be cut with a knife, and Avery and Sebastian were looking at us as if waiting for some big moment or something.

I dropped my fork on my plate, not being able to take this anymore.

"What is up with you two?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"With us?" Avery asked as she looked at us with wide eyes.

"Nothing is up with us." Sebastian said and I narrowed my eyes at both of them, then I turned to Liam to see what he thought of this, but he just smirked and kept eating his food.

"Let's just continue eating our breakfast, because we have to meet with the rest of the class in twenty minutes." Liam said as he turned to look at me with a smile.

I nodded and kept eating.

~♡~

We are currently waiting in the lobby for Mrs. Smith to tell us what we are going to do today, and the boys can't stop talking about their new favorite series La Casa De Papel, or as it is called in English: Money Heist.

They are currently discussing who is hotter: Nairobi or Tokyo.

I can't help but laugh as I see how each one tries to make the other see why he is making a better choice.

"You guys just shut up." I said as I shook my head. "You two have different types and that's not bad, just accept it please." I said and then laughed at their expressions.

"Please do what she says, because I can't take this discussion between you two any longer." Avery said with pleading eyes.

"Fine." Liam and Sebastian said at the same time, and crossed their arms over their chest, obviously not happy at the fact that they weren't going to argue anymore.

Mrs. Smith cleared her throat, making us all turn in her direction and all our classmates stopped talking.

"Good morning everyone, after last night's events, I am going to be the only teacher who is going to be with you for the rest of our trip. Since we leave tomorrow, we are going to take a little cruise on the River Seine, and then we are going to visit the Eiffel Tower." Mrs. Smith said and we all nodded. I looked over at Nicolas and he had the same look in his eyes from last night when Avery and I talked to him.

Slowly we all made our way outside and I sighed contently as I stepped into the fresh air.

"Excited for today?" I asked Liam as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah definitely." Liam said giving me a smile.

The way he smiled at me made me melt, and I couldn't help but smile in return.

Maybe I would tell him the truth about my feelings...

~♡~

We got to the Eiffel Tower after the cruise that we took on the River Seine, it was beautiful and what made us all laugh was when Sebastian almost fell into the River because he was looking at the clear water beneath us.

The Eiffel Tower stood before us and I craned my neck back to see the top.

"Well that's high..." I muttered.

"Why? You scared of heights?" Liam said with a smirk as he looked down at me.

"I am not scared of heights." I scoffed, I wasn't scared but it felt strange when I was way up high somewhere.