Chapter 19

Olivia's POV

It's safe to say that my back hurt like hell.

What the hell is wrong with Scarlett?

Like come on!

I could have fucking died.

Well maybe not died... but you know what I mean.

"We need to get out of here..." I heard Liam say under his breath and I simply nodded in response.

I started to turn around in direction of where according to me, we had come from.

But I felt Liam's hand reach out for mine and stopped me from walking any further.

"It's this way." He said with a small smile.

"Ooooh right." I awkwardly chuckled but then winced as I felt the pain in my back increase at that moment.

When we reached the top of the staircase, we went to sit on a wooden bench that was a few feet away.

I groaned as I sat down, and Liam winced as his he leaned back.

My ringtone suddenly started to play, and I took it out from the purse that I had taken with me.

"It's Avery!" I said to Liam with wide eyes.

"Well don't just stare at your phone! Answer it!" He said as he pointed to the device in my hands.

I accepted the call and put it on speaker.

"Olivia? " Avery said and the worry in her voice was obvious.

"Hey Avery." I answered, and before I could say anything she started talking. Well it was more like ranting and worried in one.

"Since Sebastian and I had walked ahead of you two, we only saw from inside the subway what happened. That bitch." Avery seethed and I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"It was a strong push and a painful fall." Liam spoke up, and I heard Avery agree.

"Where are you guys right now?" We heard Sebastian speak up from the other side of the phone.

"Currently sitting on a bench that's beside the subway entrance." Liam said.

"If you want you two can stay there, and when we're done we'll meet you there." Sebastian told us.

"No, I think we can go over there." I responded looking over at Liam.

"Yeah we'll see you two in a few minutes." Liam said nodding in agreement.

"Great, now hurry and get here!" Avery said and then hung up.

"I think she wants us to go over there." I sarcastically said and Liam laughed.

"I think you're right."

We stood up and made our way down the subway again.

~♡~

As Liam and I entered the Panthéon we almost immediately saw our class who weren't that far from the entrance we had just come through.

Some of our classmates had gone to see the paintings on the stone walls and the sculptures that seemed to tower over us.

"...I can not believe that you went that far!" I heard Mrs. Smith say in a whisper but her voice sounded furious.

"But I-" Scarlett started but was interrupted by Mrs. Smith.

"We are going to finish discussing this when we arrive at the hotel." Mrs. Smith turned around and her eyes looked over to the place Liam and I where currently standing in.