Chapter 18

Scarlett's POV

Bitch.

That is the only word I can think of when I see Olivia.

Liam and I had been together, and she dares come between us!

I mean sure, Liam and I were never officially in a relationship, but we did sleep together so that's enough for any other girl to back off.

Olivia and Liam have hated each other since what had happened... and the fact that they are now dating makes honestly no sense.

So when this french guy... what was his name again? Oh right Nicolas, decided to make Liam and Olivia prove that they are in a relationship, and I then thought of the best idea ever, which was for them to kiss.

I could see the hesitation in Olivia's eyes.

But before they could prove anything, Olivia, Liam, Avery and Sebastian walked over to a group of guys who had walked in.

I have no idea who they are.

I was now standing with the rest of the class, looking at the statue of Virgin Mary with Jesus laying on her lap and a cross stood behind them.

"You dated Liam?" A voice with a french accent whispered beside me, causing me to turn in the direction of the voice, coming face to face with Nicolas.

I raised an eyebrow. "I don't know why that concerns you."

"You're right Scarlett, it doesn't concern me." Nicolas chuckled, as his hazel eyes looked between mine. "But by the way you reacted to Liam and Olivia, I can tell there is a past, and I have a proposition for you."

Proposition.

Sounded interesting if I'm being honest.

"Proposition of what kind?" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and Nicolas grinned.

"The one where you get Liam and I get Olivia." Nicolas said as his fingers went through his blonde hair.

Liam and me?

So Olivia would be out of the picture...

"I think we are going to get along Nicolas... now please, tell me more." I said as I thought of what amazing future it would be if I got Liam.

I could care less about Olivia.

"My pleasure." Nicolas said and then went on to tell me his plan.

~♡~

Olivia's POV

As we arrived at the Panthéon, I kept thinking of the fact that Nicolas and Scarlett had been talking ever since we left the Cathedral of Notre Dame, and occasionally looked over at Liam and me.

I hadn't told the others anything about my observation.

We took a few pictures of the Panthéon, and some where we were also included in the picture, but my mind kept going back to Nicolas and Scarlett.

"Whats up with you?" Sebastian said as he looked at me curiously, as I was looking at our pictures.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response as I vaguely heard Sebastian.

"He said what's up with you." Liam said as he bent his head down to my hight.

"Oh. Nothing." I shook my head and then looked up at the Panthéon that was before us.

"Nothing? Is this some type of girl code?" Liam turned his head in Avery's direction, but my best friend was looking at me with narrowed eyes as if she were trying to figure out what is going through my head.