Chapter 25

The next afternoon we had just finished getting ready for the party which was supposed to take place in an hour. So we had one whole hour left to relax and talk.

"So my question, is what is going on between you and Liam." Avery said as she took a sip of her water.

"Avery." I groaned as she started talking about the same topic she has recently liked to talk about.

"What Olivia? You two obviously have feelings for each other, and it's disappointing that you keep denying it." She said as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"We are not denying anything." I said with a chuckle.

"Sure you aren't." Avery rolled her eyes. "Olivia, you two are definitely trying to mask your feelings for each other with hatred." She said sounding like an expert on the topic.

"Changing topics, what is up with you and Timotheé? Are you thinking of staying in touch with him after we leave?" I asked her and Avery set her water down on the desk.

"Depends on how tonight goes." She shrugged and I nodded in agreement."But Sebastian is definitely staying in contact with Pascal." Avery added, and I laughed.

"I agree. It was technically love at first sight between those two." I said and Avery and I started laughing.

"That would be so sweet though." She said as she sighed and I couldn't help but agree.

Before either of us could say another word, there was a knock at the door.

We both looked at each other.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked her.

"No... but maybe it's for you." She answered, with a raised eyebrow.

I stood up and walked over to the door of our hotel room, and opened it.

The sight before me made me take in a breath, and if I'm being honest it's a miracle that I didnt melt right then and there.

Liam was wearing a black tuxedo with a light blue pocket square, just like my dress. His dark black hair was perfectly styled and as he turned his gaze to me, I was met with his green eyes which widened a fraction as he met my gaze.

His eyes trailed down my figure as he took me in and then he looked back up to my eyes, and gave me a small smile.

"Hey." Liam said.

"Hey." I said back. "What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting in the lobby later?" I asked as I tilted my head to the right.

"Oh well, I couldn't wait to see you in your dress." He said with a shrug, which caused me to smile.

"Well what do you think?" I said as I opened the door wider so that he could see it completely. His eyes went down to the slit of my dress, and a smirk appeared on his lips.

"I think that every guy is going to be jealous of my date." He said as he leaned on the door frame as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"That is one of the kindest things you've said to me in a long time." I said as a slight blush creeped up my cheeks, causing me to mentally scold myself.

"You're welcome." He said with a grin.

The black bow tie he was wearing caught my attention, as I noticed that it was slightly tilted to the right.

"Hold on your bow tie..." I trailed of as I stepped closer to him, and he straightened so that I could do whatever it is I wanted to, as he looked at me in confusion.

I adjusted the bow tie, so that it looked perfect. After a few seconds I looked up at him, and right then and there I knew that that was a mistake. Liam's eyes were looking at me intently, and I couldn't seem to look away, as my hands trailed down stopping as it reached his chest.