Chapter 11

Three hours later we had met up with our teacher and where now heading back to the hotel, and now I was happily sitting next to Avery.

"Olivia, are you sure you don't want to sit with Liam?" Avery said with a yawn as she blinked slowly.

It was barley 15 o'clock or in other words 3pm in the afternoon, but everyone was tired and already exhausted, and all because of the time difference from back home.

"I'm sure. I'd much rather spend some quality time with my best friend." I gave her a smile and looked out the window at the passing cars.

"Well tell me something so that I don't fall asleep." Avery said trying to keep her eyes open.

"I think Liam and I will get along without killing each other. I mean the bickering and probable arguing is inevitable, but the killing part won't happen. I think." I told her and she laughed.

"As long as you Olivia Anderson, don't kill Liam King, then all will be great." She dramatically said and I laughed.

~♡~

Avery and I where currently in our hotel room, taking a break before heading back outside, because Mrs. Smith told us when we arrived at the hotel, that in two hours we would all go get something to drink, and Monsieur Dupont already had a place in mind.

I was laying in my bed watching a video on my phone, when I got a message from Liam, so I clicked on it to read what he had texted me.

Liam: Meet me in the lobby.

Me: Why?

Liam: You wanted to see my drawings, and I am going to show them to you.

Me: You should have started with that, and I would have already been there.

Liam: I'll be sure to remember. Now get down here.

Me: Fine I'm on my way.

I sat up from my bed and even though Avery was in her bed, scrolling through her phone, she immediately looked my way.

"Don't even start." I warned her and she just smirked.

"Where are you going?" Avery asked, the smirk not fading away.

"To the lobby." I said not liking where this little interrogation from my best friend was going.

"Oh really? Why?" She asked and I sighed.

"Liam wants to show me his sketchbook." I said quickly and Avery raised an eyebrow.

"What? I didn't quite hear that." She said putting a hand to her ear.

"Liam wants to show me his sketchbook..." I repeated for Avery to hear.

"Olivia and Liam are going to meet up without anyone else to be a third wheel!" Avery sang in a teasing voice while wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's not like that." I said while putting on my shoes.

"But it just might become something like that." Avery added, and her smirk was still plastered on her face.

"I'm going to go now..." I grabbed my room key and phone as I made my way to the door.

"You didn't deny that it might become something!" Avery yelled as I opened the door, causing me to laugh and look around to see if anybody had heard her, and then closed the door behind me.

I walked over to the elevator and when the doors opened I stepped inside. After I clicked the button that would take me to the lobby, I thought about what Avery said.

She kept saying that Liam and I would somehow end up together...but how was that possible? I mean sure we can get along, but almost every conversation we have ends in us arguing over something that to everyone else seems stupid.

My thoughts where interrupted as the elevator doors opened, and I stepped out into the lobby, looking around for any sign of the dark haired boy.

"Olivia!" I heard my name coming from somewhere on my right, so I walked in that direction. Once I spotted Liam, I saw that he was sitting on a little dark blue sofa.

He grinned as he saw me walking over in his direction. "Hey, I was beginning to think that you decided at the last second that you wouldn't come."

"I'm only here for the drawings, so don't go thinking that I actually like you." I sat down beside him, while he handed me his sketchbook.

"Right. We wouldn't want anyone to think such a horrible thing." He shuddered and I grinned.

"Glad you understand." I said and then opened the sketchbook.

There where sketches of landscapes, and portraits of people who I didn't recognize, but the way he had drawn all of this was amazing.

"Wow." I breathed out.

"You think they're good?" He asked and as I looked up at him he had a hopeful expression on his face.

"Good? These are fantastic!" I said with a smile, and Liam smiled back.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah definitely. Have you shown this to anyone?" I asked him while I closed the sketchbook.

"My mom, Sebastian and now you." He said leaning back against the sofa.

"I feel special now." I said with a smug smile.

"Yeah whatever." Liam rolled his eyes but a shadow of a smile was on his lips, and I handed the black sketchbook back to him.

"Deny it all you want." I shrugged and stood up.

"I will." He gave me a nod and also stood up.

"Hold on." I said alarmed as a sudden thought hit me.

"What? What's wrong?" Liam's eyes went wide as he looked at me.

"We just went through a normal civilized conversation...without arguing." I put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh shit." Liam cursed, but then looked at me confused. "But isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"

"Yeah I guess. It's just surprising how we can actually get along." I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to get it to not fall in my face, but it didn't really help.

"I definitely agree, but that doesn't mean we're friends." Liam put his hands in his front pockets.

I nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to go back to my room and take a shower before we leave with the class." I pointed a finger in the elevators direction. "Oh and please take a shower too, you need it."

"Is that supposed to be an invitation to take a shower with you?" Liam gave me a smirk as he stepped closer to me.

"That's disgusting." I took a step backwards putting my hands in front of me to stop him from coming any closer. "I thought we could finish our conversation in a... normal way, but I guess I was wrong. I'm leaving." I turned and walked in the direction that I came from.

"At least wear something sexy later!" Liam called out, earning a few stares from the few people around us. I kept walking and put my hand up in the air giving him the middle finger to which I heard him laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the elevator. God this guy is a jerk.