Taani watched her brother with the same stupor which was etched on Sharon's face. Or any others in the table. Never ever she had seen Swayam taking Taani's side against Sharon. Never. Even if Taani's mistake had been there or not. Swayam didn't cared. But today, at this moment her heart expanded with a heavy motion. Not just because he stood up to her. Rather he prioritised for being truthful.

"Hua Kya hai in logon ke beech mein?" Wahi scrunched up his nose in distaste at the way Sharon behaved with Taani.

"Kyun bewaja Taani ke upar Chad rahe hai…." Rithwik was concerned.

Surbhi looked at them. Probably she wasn't the right person to reveal things happened between them. It wasn't her place. Yet she couldn't help but think Taani's reaction when she sees the video of Rey and Sharon. For once, Shekawat siblings were alike in love, as far as she had observed. Taani wouldn't say on face but she was equally posessive when it came to Rey. And God forbid, if Rey wouldn't understand soon enough the affect of his equations with dance shoot, team and Sharon, Taani is going to be more than upset. She could understand Swayam's irritation. Whereas, Rey and Sharon weren't being rational enough to think what was happening around them. Or not just them. Even gang were dancing according to Gurmeet's sweet sugary tunes.

"Mein ye batane ke liye Aya… Gurmeet sir ne call Kiya ta ki… hum sabko aaj sham ko Beta company Jana hai…" Swayam informed. "Per according to call sheet aaj toh humara shoot nahi haina, Swayam?" Rinni was quick to catch. "Ha… Lekin unhone bola hai ki humara video ka important part shoot karna hai… aur aaj hi karna hai…" he concluded.

"Now… if you excuse me…" Swayam turned to leave but stopped again. "Tumhara bi aaj sham ko shoot schedule haina, Taani?" He asked startling her. She nodded yet in daze, much afraid at her angry brother. "Tum chaloge mere saath…" he asked. He himself found it peculiar. He never took care of his sister in the way he should have. And now, he wanted to. She usually went with Wahi. But it was her brother asking to accompany her. And she didn't even blink before nodding.

******

D3 team, Taani and Wahi were about to leave college to go to the company. But stayed back to check the notice punched on the board by Kriya. Students murmered among themselves as they read the notice in hushed tones.

"Teri…" Bharath cursed. "Bhagwan…" Amar put a hand on his mouth. "Ye Kya Naya masla hai re…" Vicky sulked taking a support on Nil's shoulder.

"Hua Kya, babu?" Neha pushed the boys aside as Simmi and Rinni joined her. "What the…" Simmi sneered. "Iska Matlab..." Rinni was about to cry. "Guys… Zara Hume bi padke zor se batana…" Rey chided them. Sharon and Swayam were quite as they glanced at each other even amidst of the mob. Taani and Wahi were impatient to see the notice too.

"Humara semester exams ka time table hai…" Nil announced. That wasn't any dangerous thing as the students condemned until Nil read out the dates of the exams. Exam dates were just after the finish of shoot schedule.

"Aise kaise? Hume exams ko padne ke liye waqt klab milega?" Swayam looked confused. "Wahi toh…" Rey responded him. And both looked at each other. Damn with the misunderstandings. They weren't going to keep their anger on each other for any longer. Immediately, Swayam looked away. Taani noticed the brief interaction between them. She smiled inwardly. Whatever the issue was, they were going to be definitely alright.

"Ye Kya bakwaas hai…" Wahi muttered under his breath. "Bakwaas nahi…exams hai…" Taani corrected him. "exactly… exams hai… ab ye exams bi isi waqt schedule hona ta Kya?" He cussed. "Ismein itna surprise hone ki baat Kya hai, Wahi? Exams har saal isi time pe hota hai... Aur is saal dates Toda aage agaya hai…" She looked calm and composed. Gang exchanged a knowing glance as they saw peaceful Taani. Vicky and Nil smiled wickedly at each other. They found their master.