Rey turned to Sharon and she looked as disinterested as anyone could be in the conversation. "Sharon… tu karna…" Rey asked her. She glared at him.

"Iska koi zarurat nahi hai…" Swayam walked in simultaneously. Sharon locked her eyes with Swayam. And again, the silence came back among everyone in the table.

Taani peered from her table much interested to see her brother's mood. He looked still the same he was at night. Upset. Angry. Hurt.

"Tum apne apko Kya samajte ho, Swayam?" Sharon pushed her chair aside and stood angrily. Suddenly, the whole canteen went mute. Wahi, Rithwik, Kriya, Surbhi and Taani squinted at them. Swayam spoke nothing. "Kal se tumse baat Karne ki koshish Kar rahi hun… na Mera phone uta rahe ho… na Rey ka phone uta rahe ho… na kisi aur ka… Aur… subah se teek se baat tak nahi Kar rahe ho, mujhse…" Sharon poked a finger at him.

"Agar phone nahi utayi hun toh... iska Matlab hai ki mein busy ta... aur Mein abi yaha hun... baat Kar bi Raha hun na Sharon…" Swayam said without any emotion.

Sharon stared at him in disbelief. He had never skipped her calls even when he was busy like a bee.

"Hua Kya hai Swayam? Tum kis baat se itna upset lag rahe ho?" Rey took the same pace as of Sharon.

Swayam watched between them. He didn't utter a word. The video he saw flashed back in his mind, Gurmeet's words rung in his head again and again. His hold on his backpack tightened.

"Bolo Swayam?" Sharon yelled at him. And her scream attracted everyone's attention even more than before.

Taani who was quite until now stood up. She disliked how her brother was being treated. She didn't like the tone with which Sharon or Rey spoke with him. If there was any problem, they had to solve it between a closed doors instead of yelling at each other in the public. Wahi, Rithwik, Surbhi or Kriya didn't stop her from walking upto her brother.

"Sharon… Bhai..." Taani intervened them. "Sab dek rahe hai…" she pointed at the people who were gawking at them like preying eagles.

"Stay out of it, Taani. Ye Mera aur Swayam ke beech ka baat hai…" Sharon's then pointing fingers turned to her. But that didn't stop Taani. Swayam's eyes flared at Sharon's words.

"Per…" Taani began. "Taani... Tum chup ho jao… tumhe kuch nahi pata hai…" it was Rey's turn to hush her. And Taani hated it. She hated when people as close as Rey didn't let her talk when she wanted. She hated taking that submissive orders. She wasn't still a kid. Once she had let them to be treated like someone who didn't know anything. But not now. She had enough moments in the past. But before she could retort, Swayam cut her off.

"Enough, Rey" Swayam's voice was ice cold and audible just to the people in table. "Meri behen se aise disrespectfully baat na karo toh bahut acha hoga… ye sab chup ho jao... Wo na... Keep it under control… you may be her BF… uska Matlab ye nahi hai ki you order her…"

Rey froze on his tracks as the harshness hit him. He suddenly remembered the brutal way with which Swayam use to warn Shivam when he use to cross his line with Taani. He had even warned him that he would break all of his bones. But the thing was… rey didn't disrespect Taani. Hell. He wouldn't ever do that. But Taani involving in the issue would just ascend the problems even higher. It was for Sharon and Swayam to solve the problem between them. Shocked Sharon and gang gaped between them. Recently, they were seeing different side of Swayam. Until now, Majnu Swayam was the highlight of his transitions. But… but… his protective nature towards Taani outbursted at unexpected times. And it was enthralling to witness it.

"Aur ha…" Swayam turned to Sharon. "Don't shut her down, Sharon. Wo Meri behen hai. Aur wo Meri liye kyun nahi bolegi?"

Sharon's mouth hung open. This was new. Everything seemed new. This Swayam was… she had no words to answer him. Neither Rey. Nor any others.