The Burning Mast

Harry woke up with blurry eyes and stretched. It was still quiet in the Gryffindor Tower, he heard Ron's soft snore and saw Neville sleeping with his mouth open. A glance at the clock told him it was far from breakfast time, but he had a strange restless feeling in his legs that urged him to get out of bed.

With a deep sigh, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and let his feet dangle above the ground for a moment before letting the soles of his feet touch the cold ground. The cold feeling that crawled up his feet caused him to wake up with a bang, the reality of the previous night came in unfiltered and caused goosebumps on his arms.

He ran a hand over his face and took a shaky breath. He had kissed Tom. Fuck. He had kissed Tom and enjoyed it.

Where before he could have bathed in innocence and ignorance, he now had to confess that he had to take full responsibility for the kiss with Tom. Where he had previously been able to attribute his dreams to an increase in hormones and puberty behavior, now he could not deny that he had acted consciously.

He touched his dry lips with the tip of his tongue, moistening them gently and tasting them carefully. He sucked his lower lip gently into his mouth between his teeth and bit it. Though the touch of his teeth on his soft lip was gentle, the pressure of teeth on his lip reminded him of Tom's possessive touches. He moved his hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to Tom's ring, gently rubbing the smooth metal, as if the ring were the embodiment of the dark wizard.

He moaned softly as he seemed to taste Tom's taste on his tongue, a ghostly imprint the dark-haired boy had left on his lips. He could still feel the pressure of Tom's body against his, the warmth the wizard had left behind. Feverishly, he passed his hands over his chest and let them slide down until he came to the clearly visible outline of his cock, which made his pajama pants taut.

~"T-Tom, what are you doing to me?"~ Harry moaned, slipping imperceptibly into Parseltongue. He palmed his throbbing member and ran his hand up and down painfully slow. The soft fabric of his pants was dampened by the precum he spread with his movements.

A movement of Seamus turning in his sleep caused Harry to quietly get up to take a shower. Automatically, he turned to pick up Levi and take him to the hot, steaming showers, only to remember that the little Krait snake had gone with Tom. He, therefore, grabbed some clean clothes and quickly ran to the showers.

When he felt the warm water clashing on his skin, he imagined Tom standing behind him. He felt the dark-haired boy's graceful hands slide over his hips. Harry didn't have to try hard to imagine the hands, the frantic movements of their kissing were still fresh on his mind, like a movie on repeat.

Harry started lathering his body with a sponge and gasped as he ran the soft, yet rough material over his nipples. With slow and steady movements he circled his stomach, slowly sinking to his penis which stood proud and tall. As he ran the sponge over the tense and warm skin of his member, he squeezed his nipple with his other hand. Harry moaned loudly, but couldn't bring himself to worry that other boys might hear him- the feelings that washed over him were too overwhelming and overpowering.

~"Tom!"~ Harry hissed as he first touched his smooth, wet skin with his fingers. He dropped the sponge to the floor and replaced the sponge with his hands curling impatiently around his hard member. He felt his heart beating under the silky skin and gripped his cock tighter, looking for more friction.

~"Tom, I want you,"~ Harry sighed as he jerked his hips, eagerly pumping in his fist. He felt his ring heat upon his finger, the increase in the heat didn't hurt him now, it didn't burn. Instead, the ring seemed to spread a pleasant feeling, urging him to lose himself completely in the scorching heat of the passion he felt.