Quidditch World Cup, Part 1

"Nice to meet you again, Mr. Potter. Especially now that we see each other under better circumstances," said Mr. Greengrass to Harry.

"Mr. Greengrass, it's good to see you too. Thank you for allowing me to travel with you and your family to the World Cup," said Harry politely.

Mr. Greengrass's eyes began to glow. "No problem, my daughter is very taken with you, Mr. Potter. She was outraged that you had only come to visit once."

Harry smiled fondly. "I was very busy with my studies, Mr. Greengrass. As you know I grew up in a Muggle family, so I am less familiar with the customs within the magical community of the Magic Islands. My mentor has tried to brush up on my knowledge during this short period. "

Harry smiled charmingly and winked jokingly. "Although my mentor wondered several times whether his ambitious plans were feasible for bold Gryffindor like myself."

Mr. Greengrass laughed along with Harry. "I was sorted into Slytherin myself, so I can imagine what your mentor would have to go through with your studies."

"Gryffindors are probably the same today as they were twenty years ago. We are noisy, rash, and act without thinking about it first." Harry looked at him in amusement, his lips pursed in a mischievous grin. "Are you sure you dare to travel with me?"

Mr. Greengrass slapped him on the shoulders. "Of course my boy! You are an endearing personality. Moreover, Daphne would not appreciate it if we leave without you. "

"That's right, Daddy," said Daphne as she walked into the room. She was dressed in a cute skirt, with a nicely tailored green shirt. She circled for Harry. "I will still support Ireland this way, but I don't want to be found dead in one of their team shirts just yet."

She looked Harry up and down. "I see you've picked one of my outfits to wear," she said with satisfaction. "I knew 'Dark Common Welsh Green' was your color!"

Harry blushed and looked at his feet for a moment. He had visited Daphne a week ago, who lived further than he remembered. It had taken him nearly two hours to get to her house, luckily he was returned by one of the vehicles the family had at their disposal. The girl herself had welcomed his visit and then led him to the house-elf who altered all of her clothes. The elf had gotten to work for Harry and took old clothes from Mr. Greengrass to create new clothing. Daphne had also wanted to alter Harry's haircut, but Harry avoided this narrowly by a message from Tom wishing Harry would have dinner with him.

"The clothes are very comfortable, thanks Daphne, for your help. My mentor was also very pleased with the clothing and insisted that after the Quidditch World Cup I go to Diagon Alley to visit Twilfitt and Tattings to upgrade my wardrobe."

"That looks nice too, Harry," said Daphne as she looked at Harry's forearm. Harry looked down quickly and saw that his ring reflected light from all sides, which was indeed a beautiful sight. However, Daphne did not take his hand, but his wrist. He looked at his wrist, which had an Ourobouros bracelet on it. He thought back to two days ago when Tom suddenly gave him this bracelet.

["Harry, come here, I have something for you," said Tom in a soft but compelling tone. Harry put aside the thick book that he and Tom had been working on for a week.

"What's the matter, Tom?" Harry asked anxiously, he had done his best with his studies with Tom, he did not want to disappoint the man.

"I want you to wear this when you go to the Quidditch World Cup."

A small white hand gave him a silver bracelet that looked like a snake-like dragon. "What is it?" Harry asked as he ran his fingers over the scales of the snake.