Unexpected Temptation

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia hadn't needed much to be convinced by Harry to spend the day elsewhere. His uncle even offered to drop him off at the 'Hanged Man' to make sure his cousin would actually be gone all day. His uncle had given out a weird maniacal laugh and after dropping off Harry, he drove fast.

Shaking his head, Harry walked into the cafe, his uncle was really weird every now and then.

"Harry! You are here!" Not long after this exclamation, Harry was drawn into a warm chest.

"Oof! Evan! You are stronger than you look!" Harry said with a slight flush on his cheeks. Evan was wearing a tight denim blue shirt today. It made his eyes pop, Harry thought absently.

A chuckle led him out of his ruminations and he looked at his new friend in shock. Mortified looked Harry away, his friend saw Harry checking him out.

"Glad you're here Harry. Tuesday is always a quiet day, on which I do all kinds of extra chores. I always check the inventory on Tuesdays and do the bulk orders. On Thursday I check it again soon, but this order is only to fill the empty gaps. Now that you're here, I can take inventory at my leisure. If you want to clean the fridges and keep an eye on the cafe, we'll be done in a minute. Just call me when a customer comes in, I will help them."

Harry nodded, this sounded easy enough. He immediately prepared soapy water and took a sponge and a clean cloth to start cleaning. In the background some soft rock was playing, artists like Queen, David Bowie, U2, and Toto were the only sounds Harry heard for a long time. He sang out of tune with Toto's song "Africa" and moved like Freddie Mercury in "Breakfree" in the clip. Fortunately, no one saw him, he thought with a blush.

Evan reappeared around noon. He had made an inventory of all the goods and now only had to check the soft drinks in the fridge in the cafe.

"Harry, your moves are to die for," Evan said with a wink.

Harry flushed fiercely. "You- I- Ehm, I mean, what did you see?"

Evan took a step closer and ran a finger down his cheek. "Enough to say that you move like a sexy vixen, like a sex-god in tight jeans," Evan spoke in a hoarse voice, doing strange things in Harry's stomach.

Harry swallowed nervously and looked at Evan carefully. It didn't strike him for the first time that Evan was a handsome boy. He had blond, messy hair, and beautiful bright blue eyes. He had a small snub nose and a generous smile. Harry wasn't sure how old Evan was, but he knew he had to be over eighteen years old to serve drinks at the cafe. He looked uncertainly at the floor, he was thirteen himself, almost fourteen years old, just a child compared to Evan.

"I'm sorry if I overwhelm you, Harry, but you are a delightful creature. You remind me of a creature my grandmother talked about, she talked about Wood-elves luring hikers deep into the woods. Their eyes, according to her stories, are always the brightest colors and their skin shines in the moonlight. Wood-elves are always small, but powerful in shape, with lean muscles adorning their bodies. And you, my delightful Harry, you very much remind me of some elves." Evan's eyes were fiery and full of passion.

"I am only thirteen, almost fourteen," Harry said uncertainly. "I - I only just know that I like boys. Only since May. " Harry's eyes searched Evan's.

"That is not too bad, Harry. I am eighteen years old, so we differ a little more than four years. That's negligible, don't you think?" Evan took a step towards Harry and bowed his head.

"I can teach you a lot, Harry. I can show you ways to experience pleasure. I can make you feel how good it feels to have a man close to you. Would you allow me this?" Evan whispered to Harry's lips.