|20| Italy

The stones crunched under the tires as we drove in comfortable silence through the quiet streets

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The stones crunched under the tires as we drove in comfortable silence through the quiet streets. Soft music poured out of the car radio and I leaned my head against the window glass, which left a cooling effect on my face.

I turned my head slightly to him and studied his face. The sunglasses shielded his eyes from my view and one hand was loosely wrapped around the steering wheel, the other resting on his thigh whereupon he tapped his index finger steadily to the music.

A smirk washed over his face as he continued to look straight ahead at the road, "You know, people say staring is rude."

I shook my head, continuing to look at him, a low approving hum leaving my lips after his statement.

In the next moment, he steered into an off-ramp and the sports car came to a stop in front of a barrier. A small glass house was next to the barrier, from which a man quickly came rushing out.

He ran over to the driver's side and stopped in front of it, the window already rolled down. The rather thin man let his eyes wander inside the car and his gaze settled on me for a moment before settling on Antonio afterwards.

"Have a nice day. Your ID, please."

Behind him, another man came striding out of the small glass house with quick steps and pushed the thin man aside. He started to speak, "I'm sorry, Mister Ramirez, your private plane is waiting and the pilots are ready."

He poked the skinny man in the ribs and hissed, "What are you standing around for. Go open the barrier." Immediately the latter took off walking and opened the barrier.

"I'm so sorry for any inconvenience sir, it won't happen again, I promi-"

Before he could speak further Antonio rolled the window shut and drove under the now open barrier before letting out an annoyed grunt. A smile played around my lips as I watched him drive up to a huge elegant gray airplane and park in front of it.

I looked in the rear view mirror to see the other cars behind us coming to a stop. The men got out, went around the cars and took suitcases out of the trunks, one also a transport box.

"Come." Said a deep voice beside me and I noticed the passenger side door open. Antonio was standing next to me with a calm look on his face, his hand outstretched. I grabbed it and stepped out of the car before following him to the plane.

After we walked up the steps, a couple of flight attendants were already standing there, slightly bowing their heads in greeting, "Good afternoon, please follow us."

They then walked ahead, us following them. I was in awe as I looked around, between sofas and armchairs were tables, on them all kinds of drinks and glasses.

The flight attendant lead us to two chairs facing each other, separated by a table.

"We wish you a nice and relaxing flight, we will take off when the luggage is completely loaded." Said one of the flight attendants with a small smile on her lips. "Thank you." I nodded to her and she gave me a small smile before she went off to lead the others to their seats.

His Saviorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें