💜Raaz-E-Qalb💜 (ON HOLD)

Start from the beginning

He could detect the pain behind the words, as of they were not just words but depicted the story of the person singing them.

Rafta Rafta Toot Rahi Sari Zanjeerain
Ban Kay Phir Kyun Rooth Gayi
Meri Taqdeerain
Rait Ki Deewaron Si Hath Ki Lakeerain
Mujh Pay Hansti Khushiyan
Dil Mera Cheerain

Maula Koi Sunta Nahi Meri Duhayi
Chubnay Lagi Hai Mujhe Yeh Tanhayi

It was as if he was in a trance, the voice was pulling at him. He had never heard such a sweet voice before. In his whole life, he had heard many voices but this one had a different ability in it.

Koi Na Puchay Mujh Se Meri Dil Ki Tanhayi
Kitne Tukron Main Hai Bikhri Meri Perchayi
Kya Sitam Hai Sunta Nahi Koi Duhai
Mujh Ko Mere Gham Se Day Koi Rihayi

Maula Koi Sunta Nahi Meri Duhai
Chubnay Lagi Hai Mujhay Yeh Tanhayi

He walked towards the open amphitheatre, from where the voice originated. He saw few people sitting on the stairs, lost in the voice just as he was.

He saw some of them sitting around a figure, whose back was towards him. All he could see was the black abate she had adorned, and the hijab on her head. She was sitting on the last step of the round area, head bowed down.

Mohlat Koi Mujh Ko Thori Si De Day
Ya Meray Dil Ka Dharakna Bhi Le Lay
Mohlat Koi Mujh Ko Thori Si De Day
Ya Meray Dil Ka Dharakna Bhi Le Lay

Just as the song finished, people clapped softly, not loud enough to sound as irritating. He walked around the amphitheatre to try and get a look at her, to see the face behind the voice.

But before he could, she got up along with another girl and walked away from there in a hurry, not giving him a chance to see her.

Log Surat Kay Aseer Hotay Hain
Main Uski Awaaz Ka Mureed Hoon

(Me)

🤍🤍🤍

The noise inside the huge room was on some other level, chatting so loudly as if they were using their voice for the first time. While some chit chatted, others threw stuff around to irritate their friends but instead some poor, unsuspecting peer of theirs became a target.

Everyone was busy in their own world but she was getting irritated at the loud noises. She hated any sort of noise with a passion. When the noises inside becomes extremely loud, the noises outside works as a ticking time bomb.

She had her eyes stuck on the notes in front of her, fingers working extremely fast to write down all she could in such a short span of time. She was trying to work as fast as possible what the voices around her was distracting her. Why were they speaking as if they were across the river and had to shout to get the message across? They were sitting just few inches away but they had to announce that they had voice boxes fit inside them and were not mute.

Suddenly everything halted, each and every voice got a break as if someone pulled their plugs out of their sockets, namely, their tongues. She heaved a breath of relief as she looked up for the reason of the silence.