"Y/nah... you're looking gorgeous!" He said while moving towards y/n.

(Y/n's outfit)

(Y/n's outfit)

She smiled shyly and looked up at him.
"And you're looking handsome as always." She said looking at him in the eyes.

" She said looking at him in the eyes

(Jimin's outfit)

He kissed her on her lips to which she responded. After the short kiss he pulled out from her and caress her cheeks while saying.

"Don't go away from my side. Tell me if you feel any problem. If you are not comfortable to go now, we can cancel it. Noth--"
He was blabbering making Y/n annoyed.

So she interrupted him in the middle,
"I'll tell you if I feel any sick and No I'm not feeling uncomfortable about anything now. And how could I not attend my friend's wedding reception party?"

Jimin sighed and said,
"Baby, I'm really tensed about you. It's your 9th month and there will be so many people in the party. You might feel suffocation."

She smiled softly and took his hand in her and patted it while saying,
"I'm completely okay Jiminah. Please don't tensed about nothing. And if something happens, I know you will be there for me."

He smiled and hugged her softly and said,
"Nothing will happen." She nodded her head and looked up at his face.

He pecked on her lips.
"Come on let's go. We are getting late." She said and Jimin nodded.

"I can't wait to see her today. I selected her dress for this reception." Y/n said excitedly like a kid while walking to their car. Jimin chuckled at her cuteness.

"Congrats Mr & Mrs Kim, for your wedding." Jungbi smiled shyly when the guest adressed her Mrs Kim.

"Thank you." Tae said while bowing and Jungbi also bowed.