18

"You are very busy that you can't even see your wife's illness, and I'm afraid about her health as long as she is staying with you. So I'm taking her with me." Mrs Park said in a stern voice.

By hearing this Jimin shot up his head and looked at his mom. Jungbi also looked at her in shock.

"Mm.. aunty I'll be right back." Jungbi slowly walked outside the room to give the mother and son some privacy. Mrs Park just nodded her head.

"What are you saying Eomma? She will come with me." Jimin said to his mom.

"And why would I let that happen?" She asked back while crossing her hands to her chest.

"Because she is my wife." He said angrily.

"Oh really! You're her husband? Then why did she called Jungbi for help this morning when she felt sick, instead of you? Huh! Or did you just ignored her sickness for your 'Important meetings'?" By hearing this, his anger faded and guilt engulfed him. He didn't said anything, just stood there looking down.

"Mmm...." Suddenly they both heard some voices.

"Oh my... Y/nah..." Mrs Park and Jimin ran to the bed side when they saw Y/n slowly waking up.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a worried face of Mrs Park. 

"Y/nah.. are you okay?" Mrs Park asked while caressing her hair lovingly.

"I-i wa-want water..." she said in a hoarse voice.
Jimin quickly went to take some water in a glass from the table. That's when Y/n  saw her husband.

Suddenly she remembered the incident happened in the morning. Her eyes watered in the thought of the memories.

"Here Y/nah.." Jimin said while stretching his hands to give her the water.

But Y/n looked at his actions expressionless, and looked down while wiping her falling tears when he give her the water.

"Baby, please... drink some water. " he said while giving the glass to her. She again ignored him and fiddled with the hem of her dress, while tears rolling through her cheeks.

Jimin felt a pain in his chest when he saw her reaction towards him.

By seeing this, Mrs Park understands that there is something big going between them and that's because of her son. She sighed and took the glass from jimin.

"Y/nah... Here drink some." She slowly made y/n drink it and wiped the falling tears from her eyes.

"Are you feeling okay dear?" Y/n nodded her head to her mother in law.

"Now I'll call the doctor okay." Mrs Park said and got out of the room to call the doctor.

After Mrs Park got out of the room, Jimin slowly sat on the chair beside her bed and took her hand. Y/n didn't react to it, she looked at him through her corner of eyes, since she cant move her head because of the neck brace.

"B-baby... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He said while taking her hand with both of his hands. Tears welded up in his eyes.

Y/n don't know what to say. She felt sad seeing Jimin in this state. But the memory of Jimin ignoring her when she said about her illness flashed in the same time in her mind.  So she just stayed silent.

Jimin was going to say something when his mom came back with doctor and a nurse. Taehyung and Jungbi also come with them.

(In the following scenes the doctor is calling Y/n- Mrs Park, since she is also a Mrs Park.)