32

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and looked at the night table to check the time in the clock.

'2 am'

He sighed and sat on the bed. Looking to the sideways, he saw his 8 months pregnant wife sleeping peacefully while placing her hand on her big belly. A small smile crept to his lips. He leaned down and kissed her temple softly.

Without waking her up, he walked out of the room and headed to kitchen for drink some water.

He come back to the room after drinking water and saw Y/n sitting on the bed.
"Y/nah? Why did you wakeup?" He asked worried while going to her.

"J-jim-inah... " She called him in a cracked voice making him more worried.

"Baby! What happened?" He switched on the light and sat beside her while holding her hand.

"I-it hu-rts.." she said while crying.

"Oh no! W-what should I do?" He asked in a tensed tone and rubbed her hand.

Y/n didn't say anything, she held on his hand tightly with one hand and the other hand on the belly. She was moving her head up and down as the pain increases.

"Baby, wait I'll call the doctor." Jimin suddenly said But y/n held his hand tightly and shook her head.

"N-no... J-just st-ay w-with me." She said in a small voice.

He nodded his head and looked at her sadly.
"I'm sorry baby. I can't even do anything to reduce this pain." He said to her while his eyes getting ready.

She again shook her head and placed their tightly intertwined hands on her chest.

Jimin slowly put her head on his chest and rubbed her belly softly while saying soothing words.

"Baby just breath in and out. It will be okay.... I'm always with you."

After some minutes she started to breath steadily. "Is it gone now?" He asked to her.

She nodded her head tiredly.
"Tomorrow we will go to the hospital. Okay?" He said while caressing her belly.

"Its okay Jiminah. Its the contraction pain. I often get this and it is like a small wave of pain for some minutes. But today, it was a big wave." She joked in a tired voice and chuckled at the end.

"Y/nah... I can't see you like this anymore. Doctor will advise something for this." He said to her while leaning on the head board of the bed with her.

"We will go to hospital tomorrow or I'll call the doc here." He said sternly.

Y/n sighed tiredly and said,
"Jiminah, I want some apple juice."

Jimin looked down at her.
"Just wait. I'll get it now." He said and stood up from the bed.

After 15 minutes he came back with the juice. He thought that Y/n might be sleeping by now because of tiredness. But to his surprise she was waiting for him.

He give the juice to her and she drank it full.
After that they both cuddled to sleep.