Chapter 32

Zenith couldn't put down the phone while text messaging his wife.

It was like a new breath of fresh air. What happened rekindled their marriage. It was like they were still starting as husband and wife. 

He discovered a new fact about his wife's childish antics, para itong batang naglalambing na nakawawala ng pagod. He felt honored to see that side of her, and it was only for him.

Of course he knew she was sweet and caring, a little naughty sometimes, but this time, it was as if she opened a part of her that he never knew existed.

Napapailing siya sa mga komento nito habang nasa meeting with matching emojis. Panaka-naka ay sinisingitan nito ng sexual anecdotes na kanya namang pinapatulan, minsan ay hindi niya napipigil ang sarili at binibisita niya ang asawa sa opisina nito and he would take her right then and there.

He laughed hard when he saw the shocked emoji, beside it was an eggplant and a splash.

[😲 🍆 💦]

Napapailing siyang nag-respondrito with a peach and yummy emoji.

[🍑 😋]

Not a little while longer, Zenith received a kissing emoji from his wife and then a text message.

Be ready for a hot lovin' at home, lover boy.

Pagkabasa sa mensahe nito ay hindi niya napigilang mapangiti and responded back.

Oh, please devour me, my wife.

What his wife replied made his blood rush.

I'll wear my edible undies tonight. See you!

He loosened his tie nang makaramdam ng pag-iinit. Lately ay mas nagiging experimental ang kanyang misis with the positions, toys, and other sensual stuff that could make him lose his control.

He could feel now his wife was letting go of herself on their love makings. Before, she was still controlling herself of the emotions. Now, she was more submissive. But he loved it most when she dominated him. He loved giving her the power to her own pleasure and the power to control his pleasure.

When it comes to his wife, Zenith was like a teenager eager to have his first sexual experience. Maamoy nga lamang niya ito—no, maisip lamang ang asawa, his body was easily turned on and his member hadn't been as hard as he was right now.

It was always like this. Para siyang sex starved maniac, he ensured to make love to his wife until the break of dawn. Minsan ay up to their exhaustion, pero hindi nito natitighaw ang pangangailangan niya sa asawa. Tinalo pa nito ang honeymoon stage nila.

He never felt this way to another woman, not even with Era. He could now say that what he and Era had was pure adulterated lust, a basal attraction. And who wouldn't? Era was so beautiful, a woman any man would want to have. Binuhay nito ang protective instinct niya. Era was like a damsel in distress that needs saving. He is eager to share his life values with her, for she was able to tap his need to be validated and appreciated.

Era was the forbidden fruit that would make any Adam take a bite and sin with her. She had this certain sexuality that any man could fall for. Naipagkamali niya ang malakas na atraksyon dito bilang pagmamahal.

Ngayon, Zenith could easily identify that what he was feeling with his wife was way above than lust. It was like his soul was mating with her every time they made love. The satisfaction was up to his core, Like his soul was telling him he finally found his mate, his home.

Upon contemplation of the events that happened before, he realized him and Michelle are made for each other. Zenith was hoping that when she found out the truth ay mahanap nito sa kanyang puso ang patawarin siya at tanggapin nitong muli.