Epilogue

"Oh my gosh! You are so beautiful, Michelle!" kinikilig na bati si Stephanie kay Michelle.

All Michelle could do was smile. Hindi matawaran ang ligaya na nararamdaman niya ngayon sa kaniyang puso.

"Finally! I am getting married in a church!" tila naluluhang saad ni Michelle.

"Tissue! Tissue!" Hindi magkandaugaga si Stephanie kahahanap ng tissue para pahiran ang mga luhang nagmalisbis sa kaniyang pisngi.

"Alam kong waterproof ang makeup mo, Michelle, but not me, 'no!" Sumisinghot-singhot pa ito habang sabay silang natatawa.

They have gone through a lot. She found a best friend in Stephanie, too. Who would've thought, right? Na ang sosyal na krung-krung like her ay makasusundo pala niya at ito ang kaniyang matron of honor.

Stephanie helped her and Jorge to sit down and talk with Zenith. Her ex-husband apologized and did everything he could to help both of their families heal. Time helped them lessen the pain they went through, and understand both where they were coming from.

Michelle and Stephanie hugged each other tightly.

"This is the start of a more blissful and happy life, Michelle. You deserve all of it! You deserve only the best!" Stephanie wiped her tears while smiling happily at her.

Her heart was so full right now. Words couldn't even describe her excitement, joy, happiness, all of it.

"Ma! It's time!"

Napalingon silang dalawa sa maglilimang taon na si Adam. Malaking bulas ang anak niya sa edad nito, even his intelligence is superior than his age.

Naupo si Michelle sa dulo ng kama at inayos ang bowtie ng anak. He looked stunning and gorgeous, tiyak aagawin nito ang limelight mamaya and she wouldn't mind. She would give her all for her son.

"You are beaming, Ma. The most beautiful bride I have laid my eyes on," her son said while his eyes glowed with admiration and love.

"Asus. If you'll meet the woman you'd want to spend the rest of your life with, you'll say that to her, too," biro niya sa anak.

Adam's brows furrowed. "Then she would be the second most beautiful bride! For now, it is you, Mama!"

Michelle laughed lightly. "Are you happy, Anak?" Michelle asked his son while lightly brushing his hair.

"Whatever makes you happy, Ma. I am happy, too. Your happiness is my happiness," anito.

She blinked her eyes to refrain herself from crying again.

"Come on! Papa is in the church na, please don't make him wait more!" Tinakbo nito ang kaniyang mga magulang na nasa pinto. Tinanguan niya ang mga ito at tumayo.

Nang lingunin ni Michelle ang paligid, her bridesmaids, makeup artists, photographers, and videographers were teary-eyed.

Saktong pumasok ang coordinator at sinabihan ang mga kasamahan na tumungo na sa simbahan.

She was standing behind the closed doors of San Sebastian Church. It was their favorite go-to church when they were still in college. Dito sila nagpupunta ni Jorge, sabay na nangarap, sabay na sinuong ang bigat ng hamon ng buhay,

When the doors were finally opened, Michelle heard their song. She fought the urge to cry happy tears. She saw her son standing on the left side of the last pew. She blinked back the tears at tumalungko sa anak na hawak ang kaniyang bouquet at humalik sa kaniyang pisngi.

Kaya pala walang inaabot na bouquet mula kanina. Pati kung sino ang maghahatid sa kaniya sa altar ay inilihim. Now she knew.. 

Ginagap ni Michelle ang kamay ng anak at nagsimula na silang naglakad.