A Sinful Forbidden Affair

This book contains sensitive and mature, issues/themes or situations not intended for younger readers.

Reader discretion is STRONGLY advised.

Names, characters, plots, businesses, events, and incidents are products of the author's / writer's imagination and experience in life. There might be any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events are probably coincidental.

Any similarity with the plot, names of persons, names of the businesses, places, and events used in this book are similar to the author's experience and is not related to the existing businesses, places, or events in our society.

The author is not related or connected with Rolls Royce Manila.

Reminder: This is A FICTIONAL NOVEL which is  BASED on a TRUE STORY.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

REMINDER: This novel is not intended to romanticize nor normalize CHEATING in any form.

The Author herself experienced how it was to be cheated, the truth unveiled itself while writing this NOVEL. There was a point when writing this novel became traumatic, and I never intended to finish it. 

Why? A couple of days after I wrote a chapter, I would experience what the legal wife has experienced. 

This Novel is written to educate and inform people how cheating can deeply wreck a person and it's soul.

Hopefully, this also promote Self-respect, self-love, self-worth, and forgiveness among the youth, and think twice before entering an imbroglio. 

BTW, this is the link to the playlist I created for this novel. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3jaoGDXMhznjEnqpsOxkfe?si=70176df5033940db

Love,

MissEsteph

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED MAY 2021.