Locked Up 🔐

Zacznij od początku

He settles in the last bench with Darsh while she was on the first bench..

Sighing he took out his study materials and started attending the class halfheartedly..

He was never a study person.. he would always invest his time in singing and the rest was always for Shravani..

He used to collect notes from others and keep it safe as when ever the teacher would ask for it he would be able to submit it in time so that he gets his internal marks...

And about exams.. he would study the whole night before his exams and ultimately secure the 2nd position in the class as first was always reserved by Shravani..

The lecture went on for 2 and a half hour and finally the professor left the class..

College staff: students there is no more class for today.. there's a urgent meeting held .. which the professors and staffs needs to attend.. you guys may leave..

The staff informed and left the room while the students seemed very happy hearing that..

Mihir  inserted his things back to his bag and went to her bench when he heard her saying

Shravani:  I'm going to the library.. yeh book return karni hai.. tu chali ja I'll come after submitting it..

Sanya: fine.. b'bye..

She hugged her and left for the library... Mihir was still standing there thinking something..

Sanya: what Mihir? Go ... She's alone there.. you can have a talk with her..

Mihir: you know you are more good than your bestfriend.. she just shoo me away everytime I go near her..

He said frowning making her chuckle..

Darsh: I know right.. my baby is the best..

He said wrapping his hands around Sanya who smiled looking at Mihir.. ( Sanya and Darsh are already dating eachother)

Mihir: ho gaya ho gaya.. for me Sharavani se jyada best koi ho nahi sakta...

He said smiling making the other two smile..

Darsh: fine.. now go..

He nodded and left for the library...

There were very few students.. .. his eyes searched for Shravani and he finally spotted her on the last corner of the library.. Putting the books back that she issued.

He walked upto her while the librarian was busy showing his back to the people..

Mihir: hey..

She turned back startled.

Sharavani: kya hai? Dara dia mujhe..

She rolled her looking back to the book shelf..

Mihir: baat karni thi..

He said putting his hands on her either side.. she pushed him lightly getting out of his hold..

Sharavani: ahaa.. correction.. baat nahi bakwas karni thi...

She gave a tight lipped smile.. while he frowned..

Mihir: main bakwas kar ta hu?

He asked pouting..

Shravani: koi shaq hai?

She asked sarcastically turning back..

Mihir: kabhi toh mujhse pyaar se baat kar lia karo..

He faked hurt..

Sharavani: uske lie kaam v acche hone chahiye. Jaisi tumhari harkate hai... Pyaar se bat choro.. tum pitne ke layak ho .