Y/n shook her head helplessly at this time, opened the door and walked in.

Seeing Y/n’s return, Boyoung snorted coldly, and said: “Do you still know how to come back? Cook the meal, we are all hungry!”

Y/n smiled and said: “Mom, I'm going to cook now.”

After speaking, she went straight to the kitchen.

Y/n couldn’t be more clear about Boyoung’s character, snobbery and clumsy, she felt uncomfortable when she saw what other people had.

If she knows that Naesang wants to give her a villa in order to make amends, she is afraid that she will come over and kneel and lick her immediately.

However, as for Boyoung's performance, she is not ready to say anything about this house.

Y/n was busy working in the kitchen, Karina walked over and said in a low voice: “Don't take what mom said to your heart, she just admires vanity.”

Y/n deliberately said: “What did mom say? I didn't hear a word.”

“Just pretend, I know you heard it.” Karins poked Y/n’s forehead with her finger.

Y/n took advantage of the opportunity to hold her hand.

Karina blushed, and quickly looked out of the kitchen before she retracted her hands.

But Y/n held on to it, took a closer look, and saw that she was carrying the bracelet she made, and she smiled and asked: “Is this bracelet effective?”

“Huh?” Karina regained her senses, nodded and said: “It is really effective. Since I put on the bracelet, my body feels like a new look and feels much more comfortable. What exactly is your bracelet made of? Does it work?”

Y/n smiled and said: “It's just a pearl.”

The Wang beads were worn on Karina’s wrist, making her wrist like snow, Wang and tender like a new lotus root.

Karina's smooth and warm jade hand was held in Y/n hand, like a piece of warm jade, and Y/n didn’t want to let it go.

Karina also noticed it, blushing,

and immediately retracted her hand and glared at her.

Y/n smiled and said: “Do you want to change the house too?”

“Of course, who doesn't want to live in a new house? Since my mother moved out of the villa, she complained all the time that it was too small and broken.”

Karina sighed, then recovered and said: “It's just that the house price is too expensive now, and the family doesn't have that much money, so let's forget it.”

With that said, Karina suddenly remembered something and blurted out: “By the way, we can go to see the real estate first, and calculate how much the difference between this house and the new one would be. If the price difference is not so high, then replace this with a better one.”

Before Y/n had time to speak, Karina said excitedly: “That's it. It's the weekend tomorrow, let's go out and check out the real estate!”

Seeing that she was very interested in this matter, Y/n nodded and said: “Since you want to see it, I will accompany you.”

Karina researched the real estate information on her mobile phone and decided to take a look for houses in New District with a better environment.

It just so happened that someone came and knocked on the door after eating. A courier handed a small package to Y/n and said: “This is for you. Please sign it.”

After Y/n signed the receipt, she opened it and found that there was a suite door key and several golden cards with the words “Thomson Villa a05” on it.

At this time, Y/n received a phone call from Naesang, the patriarch of the Kim family. He respectfully said on the phone: “Ms. Lim, have you received the key and room card? Thomson Villa is developed by Thomson Company in Wrestvel. The most high-end real estate project. The No. a05 I have you, is the largest villa, excluding the courtyard, with an area of more than 1,000 square meters, please accept it!”

Y/n has heard of Thomson. They have developed villas and high-rise communities in Wrestvel, which can be said to be the highest-end real estate project in the city.

The market price of such a villa is at least 100 million.

It seems that Naesang is indeed bleeding heavily.

So Y/n said lightly: “You have a heart.”

Naesang said ecstatically: “It is an honor for the Kim family to serve Ms. Lim!”

Back to the room, Y/n deliberately asked Karina: “Baby, do you like the house of Thomps Builders?”

“Thomson First Grade?!” Karina exclaimed: “How can wr afford the houde there? The prices of ordinary high-rise residential buildings there are twice as expensive as outside! But the house are indeed the best in Wrestvel!”

Y/n smiled slightly and said: “We can go and see it tomorrow, let's talk about whether we can afford it or not.”

Karina hurriedly waved her hand and said: “Forget it, let's be more pragmatic and take a look at ordinary houses.”

Y/n smiled and said: “I have friend at Thomson First Grade. He said he can help us get the internal price. We can go and see first.”

.............................