Chaptah Fipti eyt

Start from the beginning

"Lorius, not as what you all know, he's not powerless. He was not born without an ability. He is just hiding it." I was startled when she suddenly gaze at me. "Clardia can you try to control Greg's mind?"

"Okay..." I answered. I put my two fingers on my temple and stared at Greg. We made an eye contact. Sa ganitong paraan mas epektibo ang abilidad ko pero kahit walang direktang contact sa mata at tanging sasabihin ko lang ang gusto kong iutos ay magagawa ko na rin kontrolin ang utak ng iba.

"Greg, stand up on your seat."

Lumipas ang ilang segundo ay hindi siya gumagalaw. Alam ko rin sa sarili ko na hindi nakasailalim ang utak niya sakin. I failed to control his mind. Just like what happened when I commanded Dad before he could even stab your majesty.

"See, you don't have your ability with you, Clardia. Lorius stole it. Can you remember any moment when he got even a small drop of your blood?" Xanthal asked. I felt like I'm starting to understand everything.

"Yes... He licked the blood from my hands the time I got wounded and was about to go to the throne room." I answered.

"That's what Lorius ability is. He can stole the ability of other people as long as he will be able to take in some of their blood. He can also bring back their ability through the same way. He stole my ability during the time that he burned our mansion but, he brought it back to me before he stole Clardia's so that there will be more space for him to develop her ability. He as well got the powers of the Farkadains. Probably it's his primary motive on why he killed them.

Now, can you all put the puzzle together and say who really killed Grandpa?"

"Does that mean, it's not Clardia's Dad who actually did it?" Tanong ni Greg. Parang 'di siya makapaniwala.

"It's not him but, he still tried to kill Grandpa." Lucas uttered.

"I have my reasons on why I almost did it. Though, I don't know if you will believe me once I tell you." Dad intruded the conversation.

"Radley it's not the right time for it." Tito Cranstan said, gazing at Dad.

"Fine, then. I was just defending myself. Seems like these youngsters don't know a thing about the truth in the past."

"Radley, just shut up now will you? There's a lot that is already happening today and we can't both give solution to the past and present. Let the present matter be solved first." Mom said to Dad. The latter got easily tamed.

"Going back, yes, it's not Clardia's father who did it but, Lorius. He commanded him to kill Grandpa."

"Can I ask a question?" I raised a hand. Xanthal gave me a nod.

"It just makes me wonder... Why is Lt. Lorius going against the Royals? Does he have any grudge against your family? Or does just he really want the power of leading the planet?"

"Neither of the two. He is doing all of this because he has the same belief with King Xzarviar. His grandfather, Mr. Lucius, is the right hand of the former King and he taught him the twisted principle of great grandfather that women should be slaved, Hallenors should all be killed, and Erions are the only women who could be married by men.

His agenda for revolting is to take the throne and bring back the old Acelatoria where women has no other place in the planet but, being in the rugs."

"Ay grabe naman yon," Zain reacted. Napalakas ang pagkakasabi niya kaya lumingon kaming lahat sa kan'ya. Nagsabi siya ng "Sorry."

"So... He want to bring back the old governance. And for him to make it he must have the throne." I said then turned my gaze at Xavier who has furrowed brows as if he was thinking deeply of something. "He must have targeting to kill you next Xavier. Since you're the successor. You must be careful."