Chaptah Fipti fouh

Fairy tale~

"Hi, Hon." He greeted me and put his arm on my shoulder. You don't know how disgusted I am of his simple action. "And oh, nice to meet you again new royal guard."

I'm still facing Kiefer and I witnessed how his expression suddenly turned dark.

"Stop it, Lorius. What do you want?" I irritatedly asked then, removed his arm.

"I told you, I'm going to give back your ability." he answered, grinning. I have a bad feeling of this.

Because what he meant by bringing back my ability is literal. When our mansion was burnt down—by him, what really happend is that, he attempted to end my life. He stole my ability and locked me up inside our room then, he make used of my fire to burn the whole mansion.

And that's what he can do. He pretended to be powerless but, the truth is that he can steal other's ability and use it as he want.

"What is your plan? Why are you giving it back?" I asked not breaking a stare with him.

"Because it's now useless for me. I need something that is useful for this situation."

"And what is that...?"

"You don't have to know, Hon." he answered and I was extremely caught off guard when he moved his face closer to mine and then kiss me on the lips. He bit my lips until it got wounded.

I felt the burst of energy that suddenly went inside my body.

Later on, he moved away from me and displayed a playful smile. Then he licked his lips in a seductive way.

"Still as sweet as before," he remarked.

"Fuck you!" I lit up a fire in my hand and was about to target it to him but, he just disappeared.

My brows furrowed. That ability was so familiar to me. The Farkadain's.

We immediately need to go to the throne room. Grandfather's life is certainly at stake now.

But, Kiefer. He saw everything. He saw how that bastard kissed me right after he confessed.

"Kiefer... I'm—" I was about to explain when he cut me off.

"If you're about to apologize, don't do so." He smiled weakly. "I completely understand now. I just told you that because I want to release my feelings. At least you finally know the reason why I always mess up with you right? Now, we have to hurry up and protect your majesty."

For a while, I stared at him but then, I nodded at last.

***

CLARDIA

"Xavier, are the doors leading to the exit of this entrance hall closed?"

Tanong ko sa aking katabi habang nakabantay kami sa harap ng malaking pintuan na papasok sa loob ng palasyo.

"Yes." He answered turning his gaze to  me. "Why?"

"I have a plan."

"Tell me."

"We will open the door and let some of our enemies come inside." His brows furrowed. "Then with your ability, you will close the door of the palace again. While, I will control the mind of those women who will be inside here and ask them to fight each other. That way, we can slowly reduce the number of our enemies."

"That's a good idea." he commented. "But can you handle controlling their minds all at once?"

"I will try." Nang huli kong ginamit ang aking abilidad, nagawa kong kontrolin ang limang tao ng sabay-sabay. But, this time is way different. Ilang beses na mas marami diyan ang dapat kong makontrol ngayon. Pero medyo malakas ang loob ko na magagawa ko ito dahil mula nang dumating ako sa Acelatoria ay naramdaman kong mas lumalakas ang aking abilidad.