Chaptah Tuwenti-tow

Notice me~

I slowly opened my eyes as soon as I regain my consciousness. Nilibot ko ang aking paningin. Puro puti ang nakikita ko. Nasa langit na ba 'ko? Kung oo, then I will be so disappointed of my death. Hiningahan lang ako sa mukha nung babae namatay na 'ko? Ugh. It's so lame.

Sinubukan kong igalaw ang aking braso pero 'di ko magawa. I look at it and found out na nakagapos ako sa isang upuan. Sa impyerno ba 'ko papunta kaya ganito? Mabait naman po ako ah, kahit papano.

Mula sa isang bahagi nang puro puting pader, may pintong nagbukas. A girl entered with an all black outfit. Nakalugay ang kanyang wavy pink hair na hanggang bewang.

"You're awake." she stated as her neon green eyes darted at me. Siya yung unang babaeng lumabas sa cubicle at huminga sa mukha ko kaya nahimatay ako.

"What do you want from me?" tanong ko.

"I don't know yet. Tell me, what can I have from you?" nilapit niya muli ang mukha sa'kin at umiwas naman ako. I already know her ability.

"Don't be afraid. I won't make you sleep again. Because the next time I use my ability, you will be dead."

"W-Where am I?"

"You do have a lot of questions, do you?" she said saka dahan-dahan akong inikutan. "I'll tell you every details you want."

Huminto siya sa harapan ko bago ako tiningnan sa maya. "I'm Faye Pherkab Mayer. And you are now at the fortress of Ursaminor."

Pherkab? When have I heard of her name? Napa-isip ako saglit. Teka lang, siya 'yung kausap ni Celeste sa phone! Don't tell me...

"How did you know that I will be in a mall?"

"Ah, that? A friend of mine told me. She wants to join Ursaminor so, I gave her a task that once she fulfilled, she will be accepted as a member of the organization." she answered while curling her hair using her fingers.

"And why does she want to be one of you?" I looked at her from head to toe.

"Oh no, sweetie. Don't judge us that quick. She want protection from her husband. And only us can give it to her."

Napalunok ako. All this time I thought she will never be part of them. Masyado siyang inosente at dalisay. Walang bahid ng kahit anong motibo o masamang intensyon ang nakikita ko sa kanya. Pero bakit gano'n? Siya pa pala ang makakagawa sa'kin ng ganito.

"I know what you're thinking. 'Celeste betrayed me. She's an evil in disguise.' that's what in your mind right?" hindi ko siya sinagot, sa halip, masamang tingin lang ang binigay ko sa kanya. "All your accusations to us is wrong, Clardia. I'm sure the Montevilla's already poisoned your mind but I'm telling you, we are not the evil here. It's them!"

"But your organization killed people! How you can say that you guys are not the evil?!" sigaw ko rin.

"They deserve to die! Those part of their family deserves something worse than death! They made us suffer! They killed our clans!"

"But they are changing now... They are trying to put everything on its right place. Revenge is not the solution to this." I said while directly looking into her eyes full of anger.

"You think it will be that easy?" she laughed sarcastically. "Everything will not change in just one snap! Still, many women will be abused because of the twisted ideology the former King have manifested! And how about you? Aren't they sacrificing you to 'put everything on its right place'? Now, tell me whose the wrong one here."