Chapter 21

*****6 months later*****

We were short handed at the museum so I had taken over some tours and got excited when I knew Stella's daycare was coming in for a tour and Chris offered to chaperone since Ryan and Carly were both sick. Since I had moved back home this was one of the first tours I did and Chris was excited to see me at work. As I released everyone for lunch time Chris walked up to me and smiled.

"What are your plans for lunch Miss Tour Guide?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"Well since my boyfriend was very distracting this morning I have to get something from the cafeteria." I said and Chris smiled and leaned in towards my ear.

"I didn't hear any complaints." Chris said and kissed me earlobe and I moaned.

"Not here." I groaned and he smiled.

"Don't you have an office?" Chris said and I sighed.

"Christopher...." I said and he smiled.

"Uncle Chris..." Stella said approaching us and I smiled at him.

"Reason we cant go to my office." I said and he laughed.

"Ready to eat Stella?" I asked and she smiled taking my hand. As we were about to walked away my assistant come rushing up to me.

"Bella, there is a phone call for you. Something about major conflicting tours." She said and I groaned. I looked at Chris and Stella.

"Have a good lunch guys. I will be back to finish the tour." I said and kissed Chris' cheek and he sighed. I made it up to my office and I was on the phone working with a group that was coming in and rescheduling them when my office door opened and I saw Chris come walking in with some food and I smiled. I put my finger to my lips telling him to stay silent.

"Okay Mr. Crumway, what I can do it give your tour that Saturday you are wanting but it will just be early morning. The museum is closed that night for a gala." I said looking at the calendar.

"That would work." He said and I sighed.

"Perfect. I will change your tour date and thank you for being so understanding about the scheduling conflict." I said.

"Not a problem Bella, we will see you soon." Mr. Crumway said and I hung up. I looked at Chris as he handed me a sandwich from the cafeteria and I smiled at him.

"Sorry I couldn't finish the tour. Rescheduling everything took longer than expected." I said and Chris shook his head.

"I don't think most of the kids noticed. Only one who did was Stella." Chris said and I smiled.

"That girl. I love her so much." I said and Chris got up from where he had sat and came up behind me in my office chair and started rubbing my shoulders.

"Baby, you are so tense." Chris said and I moaned at his touch.

"I know this job and then planning a baby shower for Jules. Plus our vacation coming up soon..." I groaned as Chris hit a pressure point where a knot was.

"I told you to let me plan the vacation..." Chris said.

"Who used to work there? Who knows the ins and outs?" I asked and Chris laughed.

"Right but this is a trip with my whole family and yours." Chris said.

"Chris we really should consider moving the trip. I mean Julia's baby will only be 3 months by the time we go. That's a lot for a new mom." I said and Chris sighed. He kept rubbing my shoulders but then moved down my front as his hands worked themselves in my blouse and he started massaging my breasts over my barely there lacey bra and I moaned.