Chapter 17

I had been back home for 3 weeks and the offer on the house was accepted quickly and with the help of my whole family I was able to move in quickly. I was sitting on my couch reading a book when there was a knock on my door. I got up and saw Jules and Jeremy standing there.

"Told you she was home." Jules said.

"Right because my car in the driveway didn't give that away." I said and invited them in. We walked into the living. Jules saw my book on the coffee table and groaned.

"Do you ever get out?" Jules asked and I groaned.

"I like being home, sorry." I said and she sighed.

"Listen Jeremy and I are going out to the bar tonight. Come with us. Just get out and have some fun." She said and I sighed.

"I don't want to. I want to read my book." I said

"Jeremy, can you wait in the car please?" Jules said and he smiled kissing her cheek. Once he was gone Jules grabbed my arm and forced me to my room.

"Hey! Stop!" I said and she sat me down on my bed.

"I get it, you broke up with Evans and you are upset but get over it. It was a month ago. He hasn't called, he moved on. Time for you to get out and have some fun." Jules said and I groaned. I knew she was right.

"Fine. Help me pick an outfit." I said as she smiled and we started going through my clothes. We picked out a pair of black jeans that had some holes in them and were form fitting. Then we picked out a baby blue satin corset top with spaghetti straps and zipped up the back, I paired the outsit with a park of wedge heels. I looked and saw I was still wearing my charm bracelet and locket. I sighed and took the charm bracelet and locket off. I then did my hair and make-up, once I was done we left.

************************************************************************

While I sat with Jules and Jeremy talking a guy appeared beside me at the bar.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked and I looked at him and raised my eyebrow and he laughed.

"I know that was forward but I saw you down the bar and had to come offer to buy you drink." He said and I smiled at him.

"Sure, why not." I said after I took a deep breath. I smiled as the bartender approached us.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked.

"Vodka cranberry please." I said and they nodded and looked at the guy.

"Beer, whatever is on tap." He said and the bartender walked away. I looked at the guy.

"I'm Belle." I said extending my hand. He huffed a laughed and shook his head.

"I'm Adam." I instantly knew why he was laughing.

"Beauty and the Beast..." I said and he nodded.

"My little sister was obsessed as a kid." Adam said and I smiled.

"I worked at Disney in Florida for 10 years, just got back actually so I get it." I said and Adam looked shocked.

"Wow, what did you do there?" Adam asked.

"Tour guide." I said and he smiled.

"What brought you back to Boston?" Adam asked.

"Family lives here and I'm from here. Also another job offer." I said and he smiled.

"Nothing could be better than Disney." Adam said and I huffed a laugh.

"You would think that but I am working at the History Museum now." I said and Adam smiled.