Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to my cellphone ringing. It took me a minute to realize where I was and what time it was. I saw it was only 6am and I groaned knowing I was up until 3am.

"Hello?" I grumbled answering the phone and I heard sniffing.

"Hello?" I asked more urgently sitting up.

"Belle, you need to get home...NOW." My mom Lucy said crying.

"Is he...?" I asked not being able to finish the sentence. I felt someone move in bed beside me and I looked to see Chris and I closed my eyes. I really need to figure out what happened.

"No, he is holding out for you to get here." Lucy said and I got out of bed and saw I was in my pajamas which was an amazing thing. I grabbed clothes from my suitcase and went into the bathroom.

"Okay I am on my way to the airport now and I will be home as soon as I can." I said.

"Okay, see you soon. Come to the house when you get into town. He insisted on staying home." Lucy said and hung up and I just started crying. I had forgot to shut the bathroom door in my hast to get ready and before I knew what was happening I felt arms wrapped around me and I just started crying into Chris's chest.

"It's grandpa. I need to get to Boston, now." I said through sobs and Chris nodded and kissed the top of my head.

"You get dressed, I will get tickets on the next flight." Chris said and I nodded. I quickly dressed and I came out of the bedroom and found Chris packing up my bag for me. I didn't have many things packed.
"Let's go." Chris said and I nodded. I quickly checked out and then fumbled with my car keys all the way to my car. Chris took my keys.

"I'll drive." He said.

"Thank you." I said. Once we got in the car Chris drove straight to the airport as I called off work for the foreseeable future since I wasn't sure what was going to happen and when. Chris looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Is he gone sweetie?" Chris finally asked. He didn't want to know to but he knew he actually did. I hung my head.

"No, but he is about to be. I just have to get home Chris, he is holding on for me." I said and Chris sighed and nodded his head.

"My manager got us tickets for the next flight out. By the time we get there they should be boarding." Chris said and I nodded.

"Are you taking your suitcase?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"Just need my purse out of it." I said and reached in the backseat and opened it up and grabbed everything I needed including the laptop I had taken with me to the hotel. I just wanted to get to the airport and get to Boston. Once we arrived Chris parked my car and we headed inside. He went to the counter and grabbed out tickets as I waited by the security line. Once we were through everything Chris was right and we were boarding the plane to Boston. I text my mom.

>I am on the plane, we should be there as soon as we can. Please tell him to hang on.< I sent off.

>He said he is waiting for you and Chris.< my mom sent back and I smiled. I leaned my head on Chris's shoulder and showed him the text and he smiled.

"He wants to see me too?" Chris asked in shock.

"Looks like it." I said and Chris smiled. The flight to Boston seemed to take forever and I was getting annoyed and anxious. Once we arrived in Boston, Chris and I headed outside and we were met by Scott standing there by a car.

"I called him when we were boarding." Chris said and I smiled. I hugged Scott and we got in the car and headed to the house once I gave him the address. Scott got out of the car and into another waiting car. I then noticed he was leaving us Chris's car and I smiled. Once I got inside I found my mom Lucy, Dad Ashton and sister Julia.