Chapter 10

I arrived back at my place and just groaned at how empty my life felt without my parents or Chris around. He had taken me to the airport this afternoon after a late breakfast with my family. They wanted to go to the airport with us but I said it wasn't needed and Chris took me. When he dropped me off and walked me in we had a really hard time saying goodbye, which led to a bathroom quickie. Once I loaded the plane it took all my strength not to get off the plane but I knew Chris wanted me at Disney. I grabbed my phone from my pocket when as I sat on my couch.

>Hey, I am my place. Very lonely.< I sent off to Chris and quickly saw the dots appear. Then they disappeared and never appeared again and never got a message. My heart broke unsure of why he didn't answer me.

>Hey, I guess you are busy, just text me whenever you can.< I sent off. I saw the dots appear again yet still no answer.

I just sat on my couch and turned on a movie and just watched it. Half hour later my phone dinged and I saw it was a text from Chris but it was a video. I smiled when I saw his face, I hit play.

"Hey you, I know you are wondering why you text me and I didn't respond. It wasn't for a bad reason I swear. I was making something for you but I was in the middle of learning it and it had to be perfect before I could make this video for you. Now it's not exactly perfect and I can't promise I won't mess up so bear with me. I just hope you enjoy this." Chris said and winked at me I then saw him set the phone down and I noticed he was sitting at piano I had seen in his house. I heard him start playing familiar chords to a song and I laughed.

🎵Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends

Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Rising in the east

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast🎵

Once Chris was finished I had a few tears streaming down my face and I just smiled.

"All for you my Belle. Facetime me once you see this." Chris said, blew a kiss and the video ended. I watched it two more times before I facetimed Chris. He looked relieved when he picked up.

"I was getting worried." Chris said and I smiled at him shaking my head.

"I watched it a couple times, sorry." I said and Chris smiled.

"So you loved it?" Chris asked.

"I did, I loved it. Thank you." I said smiling at him.

"I was starting to get worried when you weren't texting me back." I said and Chris gave a small laugh.

"I wanted to but I didn't want to spoil the surprise." Chris said and I sighed.

"I know. So how are you holding up?" I asked and Chris just shook his head.

"I miss you obviously." Chris said and I nodded.

"I miss you too." I said.

"When can you come see me? Tomorrow?" I asked and we both laughed.