Chapter 9

Chris and I walked out of this room and saw Scott and Steve showing up the same time as my sister. I hugged all of them and smiled.

"Have you been staying here?" Scott asked and I shook my head and Chris groaned.

"Really Scott?" Chris asked.
"What? I was just wondering, you came out of the back together." Scott said.

"We were getting dressed Scott. We watched a movie earlier and then had to get ready for dinner." I said Scott smiled as us and Chris groaned.

"You ladies want a glass of wine?" Chris asked me and Julia.

"Yes please." I said and Chris gave me a small kiss and pulled Scott away. I shook my head.

"So are you really staying here, you can tell me." Julia said and I groaned.

"No I'm not staying here. I am staying with mom and dad and will be until I go back to Disney." I said and she looked at me oddly.

"You're going back?" Julia asked and I nodded.

"That was always the plan. It's my job." I said and she nodded and left it at that. Chris came back with a glass of wine as Carly, Ryan and the kids came walking in the front door.

"Hey guys!" I said and hugged everyone.

"So our moms are friends now?" Carly asked and we both gave a small laugh.

"Sounds liked it. But dinner does smell amazing." I said. I then sighed.

"I should go see if they want my help. Excuse me." I said, kissed Chris's cheek and walked into the kitchen. As I walked in I heard my mom talking to Lisa.

"Well I know the history museum is looking for tour guides and a couple other places she could apply to. I really think she is thinking about staying home." Lucy said and I sighed.

"I think she should, I mean her and Chris already had issues when we left Disney, I don't want that to happen again." Lisa said.

"Ladies..." I said walking in the kitchen and they both stopped talking.

"Oh please talk about me some more now that I am here." I said and they groaned.
"We weren't meaning anything by it Belle..." Lucy trailed off and I shook my head.

"Mom, Chris and I have talked about it and he wants me to go back to Disney. We know it will be hard but we are working harder on it this time." I said and they both sighed.

"You guys are just perfect together." Lisa said and I smiled.

"I promise you everything will be okay." I said.

"I came in here to help. Do you need anything?" I asked and they shook their head but Lucy handed me a spoon.

"Taste this." Lucy said and I tasted the alfredo sauce.

"Needs more pepper." I said and she groaned.

"You wanted my opinion." I said and headed out of the kitchen. After about 20 more minutes everyone had arrived and we were called into the dinner table. As we all sat down Chris smiled at me.

"I am so happy you are here." Chris said and leaned in giving me a small kiss. Before he could pull away I moved my lips to his ear.

"Can I stay tonight?" I asked and Chris looked at me shocked. I then didn't get an answer so I thought I was too forward and moved away from him but he smiled at me.

"Of course you can." Chris said. We all starting eating and my cellphone rang in my pocket of my dress.

"Excuse me." I said seeing it was work. I got up from the table and headed into the living room.