Finally there

A/O
Sorry for not updating in quite a bit! Gomenensai!
And I'm so happy it has 600+ views gdfggfhj!!!!
Now I'll get on with it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GRAY'S POV
I sighed as I carried Juvia on my back, about 10 minutes away from the job site- I can't wait to finally get there.

"Mhhmm Gray-samaaa heeee," Juvia mumbles on my shoulders. She keeps saying my name in her sleep and its creeping me out. I hope she wakes up soon. ╯▽╰

The sun was setting in the sky, and it seemed to calm me down. A small smile crept up on my face...

"Haha Gray-sama's smile is so cute!" I turned and realized Juvia was smiling widely and goofily chuckling behind me.

"Ah!!" I shrieked, not realizing she woke up, "Oh so youre awake then," I looked over my shoulder to see her response.

"Mhmm," she replied, tightening her grip around my neck and leaning back - her hair flowing in the wind. She looks so calm, peaceful, beautiful...?

I turned back to face forward, a blush on my face.

"Gray-samaaa! I think were here!" Juvia exclaimed, patting my shoulder,"You can let Juvia down now"

"Oh u-um yeah," I kneeled down on the floor and she hopped off my back like a bunny. Juvia stood up straight and I stood too, "Let's go then"

JUVIA'S POV
I loved it on Gray-sama's back! He's so warm!

I kept thinking about it, loosing focus and daydreaming about us getting married and having lots of kids....

"Juvia! Let's get married!" Gray-sama declared gesturing his hands to his heart, "I love you, Juvia!"

"Ahh of course Gray-samaaa!" I squealed in bliss, hugging him tightly.

All of a sudded, I was in a long, white, flowing wedding dress with my hair curled under a shawl. Gray-sama was in a tux (heeeee hot!!) with a dark blue tie. We flew out the building and saw Natsu, Lucy and all the others and Erza eating our cake..

"Juvia! Let's have 35 babies!"

"Yes Gray-samaaa!"

Now we were in a cottage, married and with a family. Gray-sama and I were outside, pushing our kids on the swing. "Hahaha!" Our daughter laughed with her eyes shut, swinging her arms and legs.

Gray-sama and I joined in laughing. I hugged Gray-sama and squealed "Gray-sama's laugh is so cute! Juvia's so happy!"

"I'm glad, Juvia".....

Suddenly, a hand was frantically waving in front of my face, "Juvia! Stop daydreaming!"

"~heeh?~"

"Juvia!", that beautiful voice could only be Gray-sama..he says my name so perfectly!!

"Gez Juvia were on a job dammit! Snap out of it!"

I think I finally woke up and I looked at my surroundings with a puzzled look on my face, a village, with a large house in the distance: it looks like the one from our job request.

"Oh Juvia's sorry, Gray-sama," I looked down regretfully, "I guess Juvia can't help it sometimes"

"Huh? Where you daydreaming about me?" Gray-sama asked, a little frightened.

"HUH?! NO!! Juvia was just e-er," I really couldn't think of anything to say. Gray-sama's gonna think I'm wierd now!! ╥﹏╥ Wait! I've done this loads of times before!

"Umm let's just go, that house over there looks like where we should be. I bet the poor old man's crying 'cause we took so long," Gray chuckled a little and started walking.

Sooo close!

I walked along side Gray-sama, not saying a word. It was pike that the whole way there.

GRAY'S POV
I thought I was lucky, Juvia was acting normal until now...˘⌣˘ Was she thinking about me? If so, what was she dreaming about....?

I thought of the possibilities, also from those she's dreamt about before..... Ughhh... I sweatdroped and forgot about it.

Returning from my thoughts, I realized we were standing outside the house. It was huge. It looked like Lucy's house from when she lived with her father, but a little less pretty. All the flowers out side seemed dead and there were leaves everywhere.

I think he reallllyyyy needs his glasses...⌒▽⌒

"Um Gray-sama, what do we do now?"

There was a tall, metal gate protecting the property.

"I guess we use the pad on here to get to the butler or something," I replied, a little confused too. There was a panel at the side with a load of buttons Underneath was a dial you supposively spoke into.

"Hello?" We waited for a reply, and soon after, a man answered.

"Who's there?" He sounded fed up and tired, like a fat man with no food left.

"Its Fairy Tail, we came about the Job request regarding the um...missing glasses," it sounded dumb saying it.

"Oh yes, we've been waiting," he spoke even stroppier now. I sweat dropped.

"Gomenensai"

The gate slowley opened, and we walked in. "This is gonna be fun " I mumbled under my breath.