Heading out Together

A/O
Oh my 250 views!! Thanks!! I hope you are all enjoying my story so far and enjoy this chapter!
Follow my Baes: kawaiixanime jorgetheotaku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUVIA'S POV
My eyes slowly fluttered open, the wild sun shining through the window and onto my face. I stretched and got up - looking towards the clock....8:30am

I better get ready quick for 9! Gray-sama and I are going on a job together! A job....together... ≧∇≦

I started daydreaming about Gray-sama, a wild blush on my face.

Save the daydreaming for later!!

I rushed into the shower, dried myself off and got ready. What do you wear for a job...while looking good for Gray-sama?
Dumbfounded, I stood there and gazed over my clothes. Oh well, I'll wear the usual.

Once dressed and ready, I walked out my dorm and down the hall ; heading towards the guild hall.

GRAY'S POV
UGHHH oh no...its morning.

I groaned and lifted myself out of bed - half asleep. I couldnt really get any sleep last night, I just lay there thinking again. Why can't I just forget it?

Sighing, I stood up and washed: then chucking on a top and jeans under my white and blue long coat. That will do.

I stood there for quite a long time, staring into space. I want to go back to bed!

I shook my head trying to wake my self up - if a shower didn't help, what will? I walked towards the door, and out, heading to the guild hall like a zombie.

JUVIA'S POV
Skipping along, I noticed Gray-sama walking just ahead, dragging himself along. Humm..is he sleep walking?

I quickened my pace and reached him, and stole a glance at his face: his eyes were closed.

^.^

I stood infrount of him, my hands on his shoulders, stopping him in his tracks. "Gray-sama? Are you there?"

I giggled when his eyes slowly opened, and he slightly yawned - making the most adorable face ever. Awhh Gray-sama!! ⌒▽⌒

"H-huh?", Gray-sama mumbled fixing his vision. When he finally awoke to his senses, he jumped back with a deep blush on his cheeks.

Gray-sama..is blushing? >y<
Aweee!
I squealed in the inside, but kept a curious, worried face on the outside.

"J-juvia!", he looked surprised and quite nervous, "W-what are you d-doing?". It seemed muffled.

"Umm...Gray-sama was s-sleepwalking...and Juvia wanted to see if Gray-sama was okay"

"Oh umm, I was s-sleepwalking?", his blush deepened.

Awhhh! Kawaii!!!

"Hai"

".."

"You seem tired...did u get any sleep?"

"U-ur a little"

"Well, Juvia guesses you can sleep on the train....let's go"

"Hai", Gray-sama replied before following me to the Guild.

GRAY'S POV
I was sleepwalking??!!! Ughh and Juvia saw! Wait why do I care?

Once we arrived, Juvia said goodbye to the girls, while I walked over to Natsu and Gajeel...who were fighting. What a surprise!

"You better watch it Hot Ass!"

"Shut up Iron Knob!"

"Oh my", I mumbled, heading over to them, "What are you fighting about now?!"

"Stay out of it Ice Princess!", they shouted simultaneously. Mann...I hate that nickname.

"Gray-sama! We should go now, or we will miss the train!", I sighed in relief as I was pulled away from the two dragon knuckleheads.

JUVIA'S POV
We arrived at the train station, just in time. Phewww...or I would of missed my time with Gray-sama!

Once we were on, I sat near the window, while Gray-sama sat across from me near the window too.

I stared at Gray-sama. Awee!

"Um what are you staring at?"

╥﹏╥

"N-nothing..gomenensai", I looked down at the floor blushing - staring at my toes. After a while, I looked back up at Gray-sama. He was sleeping with his head against the window, mouth slightly open.

>y<

Awwwwwee! I can't handle it!

I giggled, "Gray-sama..."

>Time skip <
It had been just over a hour since we got on the train, and I had been spending my time staring at Gray-sama. My, I look like a pervet.

Who cares! Its Gray-sama!!!

Suddenly, an announcement ringed in my ears, also waking up Gray-sama.

"Sorry but we are having some difficulties here...we will take you to the nearest Station- a few minutes away. Gomenensai, but you will not reach your destination. Good day"

"HUHHHH?"