"Juvia will always be there for Gray-sama!"

JUVIA'S POV
I woke up to a sunny morning with a smile on my face. I jump out of bed and hop in the shower, then wrap my Gray-sama towel around my body. I grinned widely. After leaving the Bathroom, I head back to my bed and greet my Gray-sama teddies! I thought of Gray and blushed wildly...can't wait to see Gray-sama!

Quickly, I got dressed and brushed my hair. I wanted to look my best for Gray-sama! I smiled at my reflection in the mirror before walking to the guild.

Once I got there, Lucy greeted me, "Morning Juvia!", She beamed and waved her hand telling me to join her at the bar, where Mira also said Hi and asked me if I wanted a drink.

"Hmmm can Juvia have some water please?".
Mira gave me a glass and we chatted until Gray-sama walked through the gulid doors. Yey! Gray-sama's here!

Gray walked over to where Erza and Natsu were talking, sat down and joined them. I smiled - staring at Gray-sama and completely forgetting everything else. Ahhh...he's so perfect!

GRAY'S POV
I sensed someone staring at me looked to my left. Juvia blushed and quickly looked away, returning to the bar and waking up from whatever daydream she was having.

"Say, that was Juvia right? Haha awhhh she always stares!", Erza squealed, "Have you told her how you feel yet? I told you to tell her ages ago but nothing has seemed to change..."

Ah yes, I almost forgot. "Give her a straight cut answer". Hmmm..for what?

"Huh? Ice Princess hasn't told Juvia what?", Nastu asked. Erza sighed and shook her head, leaving the boys. Geez those dense idiots, Erza thought.

"Where's Erza going?!", Natsu moaned.

"She seems annoyed Flame Brain", I replied, and too, left the knucklehead.

"Give her a straight cut answer". It kept popping up in my head. Why? What do I need to tell Juvia?

I sighed and walked out of the guild..I think I need some fresh air...

JUVIA'S POV
Gray-sama got up and left the guild. Hmmm where's Gray-sama going? Is he alright?

I pouted in curiosity and followed him outside, where I saw him leaning against the wall, looking up at the sky. Thinking.

"Gray-sama? Are you okay?", I asked.

"Oh Juvia", He turned his gaze to me, put on a fake smile and looked away again. "I'm fine".

"Juvia's not convinced", I stated, walking over to his side and also leaning against the wall. "If something is bothering Gray-sama, Gray can tell Juvia. Juvia will always be here for Gray-sama..."

GRAY'S POV
"Juvia will always be here for Gray-sama..."

I was surprised and looked towards Juvia. She blushed and looked down to her side. She looks cute...Wait Huhh? I brushed it off.

I smiled lightly and looked forward, deciding to tell her. For once, she seems calm with me and we can talk normally...so why not? Its nice...
"Well it's nothing really. I just needed some fresh air, and was just thinking about what someone told me".

"Can Juvia ask what someone told Gray-sama?", she asked, looking back at me.

"Uhhhh...it's nothing you need to worry about. He he.."
I joked and stood upright, rubbing my neck. A tiny pink flush on my cheeks.

"Oh. Okay..just remember Juvia will always be here for Gray-sama! See you later!", she smiled widely, waving her hands. She turned and walked back into the guild.

Pheww that was close. I sighed, but felt sad. But..why am I upset that she left?