Gray-sama's only!

JUVIA'S POV
I walked back into the guild after talking to Gray, and hid in the corner. I squealed. I was with Gray-sama! For once, I had a normal conversation with Gray-sama! He was so cute when he gets nervous!

I walked over to Lucy and Mira at the bar again, but this time, Erza was there too. I had a huge  smile on my face and wasn't completely looking where I was going. Awhh Gray-sama! I was daydreaming too much and tripped over a chair.

"Ahh!", I shouted, "Mmph" I was spread out on the floor and Mira came to my aid.

"Juvia! Look where you're going! Are you okay?", Mira worridley asked.

"Mhmm? Oh! Juvia's okay! Juvia was just..umm..daydreaming hehehe", I giggled.

"About Gray? Awhh Cute! You should totally ask him out sometime!", Lucy claimed, her hands near her heart and she squeaked in excitement.

"Mhmm, come on Juvia! Its been ages! Get together already!", Erza moaned.

"Juvia ask out Gray-sama?", I blushed deeply.

"Awh! You and Gray would be soo cute together!", Mira also joined the squealing club.

I blushed even more. "Really? Maybe Juvia should ask out Gray-sama! B-but I'm..too scared that he'd reject me..."

"Awh Juvia. I'm sure he wouldn't! We'll help!", Lucy stated - Erza and Mira nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys! Juvia appreciates it! I'll doing anything for Gray-sama to notice Juvia!"

"Thet's start now!"

GRAY'S POV:
After standing outside, thinking for a little longer, I entered the guild again. I noticed Juvia with the girls, smiling and laughing and smiled myself. Wait? Smiled?

I shook my head from confusion and saw Flame Brain fighting with Iron head. Doesn't he have anything better to do?

I sighed and turned around. All of a sudden, Juvia stood infrount of me: she looked nervous. Her hands where behind her back and she was looking down with a blushing face. Hmm? Why is Juvia nervous?

"Gray-sama?". I woke from my thoughts when Juvia spoke.

"Yes?"

"Does Gray-sama want to go around town tomorrow with Juvia? Just the two of us..."

I was shocked. My face was flushed and I  was getting nervous. I couldn't think straight. I looked away from the bright-red Juvia and saw Erza; She was watching....she gave me a menacing look and pointed at Juvia, who was still waiting for my reply. Erza's god damm scary! Ughh! Fine, red head!

"O-okay. Sure. I'll see you tomorrow at 11am"

Juvia looked up, with a bright, sweet smile on her face. It looks like she couldn't be happier...I'm glad.

"Okay Gray-sama! I'll..see you then! Arigato!", Juvia replied and walked out of the guild, squealing.

Juvia looks cute...and I'm just noticing...I have this strange feeling inside....I'm confused now, but inside, I beaming with joy...w-what is this?

JUVIA'S POV
I'm going out with Gray-sama! TOMORROW!! AWHHH I CANT WAIT!

I was skipping down the streets, in the park, the sun shone brightly and the birds were humming. I heard a voice and saw Lyon.

"Hello my beautiful Juvia! What brings you here today?"

Hmm? Lyon? Why you interrupted my Gray-sama time! I will never forgive you!

"Oh, Lyon. Juvia was just ur-um taking a walk from the...guild! There all.... f-fighting you see!"
Phew, Lyon should buy it- he believes anything I say.

"Well, my Juvia, as you're here, want to get lunch together?"

What? Nooo! I am Grays and Gray-sama's only!

"Um sorry, but, Juvia has u-um stuff to do, maybe some...other time".
Never. Nope. Not in your dreams baka!

"What a shame", Lyon frowned, "Well next time then my beautiful rain-drop!".

Oh wow...he brought it. He he I guess Lyon likes me a lot or he's stupid.

"Mhm well bye!", I waved him off and kept on skipping- thinking about Gray-sama...

I'm only Gray-sama's!