Awkward

JUVIA'S POV
"HUHHH?"

The Trains having difficulties? We still have far to go before we reach the home of the old man who can't find his glasses (I scoul at that every time), which means well have to walk!

Which also means...more time with Gray-sama!!! >y<

GRAY'S POV
We arrived at the station, and everyone was ordered to get off the train. Man..were not gonna find anyone to take us in this area..well have to walk.

I groaned and headed towards a map.

"Are you okay, Gray-sama?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm good", that came out a little sarcastic.

"Juvia believes that", ^_^
Wow she has a mouth on her.

"Sorry but I'm not in the mood to walk. Since no cars are available, it seems well be walking for quite some time. Maybe 2 hours or so"

Great.

"Hmm, well Juvia and Gray-sama better get going!", Juvia sweetly said with a smile on her face. What's she so happy about?

"I guess"

The shortest rout towards the town of the old geezer was through the woods. At least it might be exciting in there, if a bear pops out... I sweetdroped at the thought.. Never gonna happen.

Juvia was walking along side me, and we had just entered the Wood. It seemed a bit off, but not off-putting enough to scare me in the slightest; Juvia shivered.

"Haha what's wrong? Are you scared", I chuckled.

"U-uh Juvia's not s-scared..silly!"

"Okay", I chuckeld more. At least Juvia can entertain me...wait huh? That was random.

I swear my heads been playing tricks on me for a couple of days. Is it because of Juvia? If it is, Why?

JUVIA'S POV
The Woods weren't very welcoming- to be honest, I was a little scared. At least Gray-sama can protect me!

We have been walking for at least 20 minutes now, and no conversation has occured between us. I looked at Gray-sama from time to time but he'd always notice and I'd quickly look away, blushing. What should I speak to Gray-sama about?

I didn't need to think for long as Gray-sama asked me a question.

"Juvia, since the um...date.."

I gulped, with a shade of pink on my cheeks, and glanced at Gray, who was also blushing. Gray-sama's..blushing! ≧∇≦

"...I've been thinking a lot and most of its been...based around..you "
Huh? Gray-sama's been thinking about me? ^ω^

"And I can't get you out of my head. Why do you think that is?"

"Youre asking J-Juvia? Juvia doesn't have a c-clue! Ask y-yourself!", why is he asking me?

"I don't know why! That's why I'm asking you! Youre the one I'm thinking about!"

"Well when you think of Juvia, what comes up in your mind?"

".."

GRAY'S POV
"Well when you think of Juvia, what comes up in your mind?"

What am I supposed to say? What does come up in my mind?

"Ugh just things", real smooth Gray.

"Things? What things?"

Juvia had now stopped walking, and was facing me head on : she was staring into my eyes, and I was staring back. Her light blue orbs were beautiful..and I couldn't think. I just stood, staring at her.

"Gray-sama?", She said my name so delicately, with a bright red blush on her cheeks. I just realized I was staring and blushed too- deeply.

"U-umm...sorry", what else was I supposed to say? I was staring at her..

"Uh its okay", she looked away and seemed incredibly embarrassed.
I was, too. Although, what i said was probably a bit sudden. "Thets get going, we still have far to go"

Why did I say it? What was the answer I was hoping for?