Chapter 8

Chapter warnings: Okay, so this is going to be a bit of spoiler, but there is a birth scene right below this. Also, sorry in advance for the way I've described it (it's strange for me, and literally, out of my league). By the way, I chose those names for the babies because according to Norse Mythology, Narfi is Loki's son and Magni is Thor's son (in fact, Magni appears in some of Thor comics of Marvel, and he is the god of strength).

This is the last chapter. I hope you have enjoyed it. Please, leave a comment. See you next time!

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" screamed Loki while sweat and tears fell from his face. "I SWEAR THAT IF YOU TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" his grip on Thor's hand was even stronger.

"I know, my love. But our babies need you right now. You can do it, Loki. Just keep pushing, you can do it." said Thor as calm as he was able to, feeling his hand hurt. It was true that Loki wasn't as strong as he was, but Thor's hand was hurting from Loki's grip. He didn't complain, though.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A BABY COMING OUT OF YOU, DUMB OAF!" screamed Loki with a strange voice since he was screaming too much. However, he kept pushing because he knew that Thor was right.

Loki had shifted into his female form to be able to deliver the babies successfully; there were multiple healers from all Asgard specialised in births; and they also had a letter from Lady Eyra herself, describing step by step the delivery.

Loki kept on screaming while he was pushing until he heard a baby crying. He didn't know how he was able to feel so much happiness, soreness and tiredness at the same time. However, when he was about to relax, he felt another contraction growing inside him.

"Oh, no. Please, I can't." he said while feeling his tears again.

"You can, Loki. You can do anything you set your mind to it. Come on, our baby needs you." Thor was the only one speaking to him and he was grateful for that.

Loki didn't have enough strength, but at the same time, he knew that his baby boy was going to die if he didn't do anything. Even though he didn't know from where he recovered his force, he started to push again.

My baby needs me, my baby needs me, he repeated like a chant on his mind while he kept making an effort.

Loki continued grabbing Thor's hand with full force and even though the blond remained caressing his hair and smiling affectionately at him, he knew that he had to feel some degree of pain. However, when he felt the next contraction he didn't find it in himself to think about that. His pain was strong enough.

After what felt like an eternity, he heard another baby crying and he couldn't help laughing while crying at the same time. Damn hormones. Thor kissed his forehead lightly while pulling his dark hair away from his face. Loki was so exhausted that he wasn't able to shift to his usual male form but he didn't care either. He felt someone cleaning him while Thor caressed him and whispered words of wonder. He could barely keep his eyes open, but he wanted to see his babies.

"Where are they? Is everything alright?" Loki asked Thor worried, forcing himself to keep his eyes open.

"Yes, my love. Everything is alright. They are cleaning them and you, and they should be here with you any moment now." Thor told him while caressing him. He was right: some minutes later Loki was presented with his two beautiful babies. Thor helped him to sit properly so he was able to hold both his babies one with each arm.

Thor hugged the three of them, but Loki wasn't able to pay any attention to him as he was mesmerised by his babies. One of them had blond hair, just like Thor, although he shared his pale complexion. That little baby opened his eyes slightly to look at him, and Loki was able to appreciate that he had bright green eyes. He then turned his gaze to his other baby, who had dark black hair, Thor's natural tanned skin tone, and when he opened his little eyes, they were blue like the sea just the same as his father.