Chapter 7

Luckily, their wedding went as they had planned it. Both of them had to wear their armours for the occasion, no matter how bad Loki would have liked to see Thor wearing a suit or a tuxedo.

Four months had passed since that beautiful day, and Loki spent most of his days in his reading corner in their chambers. He had separated himself temporarily from the kingdom issues, although he would always help Thor if he asked him. However, the king didn't seek Loki's help if it wasn't absolutely necessary. He wanted Loki to rest all the time.

Loki's belly had grown a lot, even more than he had seen some women's, but at the same time, he was just a child when he used to go with his mother to help women conceive. He knew that his baby was growing fast -more than one would expect from an Asgardian baby- and healthy, which was his only goal. He sometimes wondered if the baby would have Jotun markings, but at the same time, he didn't find it in himself to care. Even when he had a difficult time with his true heritage, he had come to terms with it -with a lot of Thor's help-. And he would help his baby too if he needed help.

Loki was reading a book, one of his hands casually over his belly when he felt something he hadn't before. His book fell to the ground as he remained quietly in awe. For the first time, his magic was being pulled inside by his baby. It wasn't him, Loki wasn't casting his magic, but his baby was. And, for the first time, he felt the baby move inside him. Just when he thought that nothing else could surprise him, he discovered something that he wasn't expecting at all.

When the baby stopped pulling his magic, he stood up from his armchair and walked towards the door. He asked a guard in the hall where Thor was, and, of course, he was in the training grounds. Loki pondered for a moment if he should just make himself appear in the training grounds, but decided against the idea. He was tired, even to do something as simple as disappearing and appearing again. Even when walking with his big belly was a difficult task, he had the physical strength to do it. He didn't have the magical strength, to explain it in some way. The baby had drowned it from him.

Loki reached the training grounds after some embarrassing thirty minutes had passed. To make matters worse, he was breathless. His big belly was making movement very difficult. While he hadn't had the chance of seeing Thor, Loki knew he was there. The air was filled with lightning energy, even when the god of thunder wasn't using his gift. Loki sat on a stone bench that was in the side of the training grounds for the soldiers to rest -when Thor allowed them, and it wasn't very common-.

Loki watched Thor do what he loved the most for several minutes. He couldn't help but smile seeing his king being so passionate about something. The blond then noticed him sitting there, and he ordered everybody to continue what they were doing without him. The god of thunder ran quickly towards him, concern showing in his features. Loki was still smiling.

"Loki, what's wrong? What are you doing here?" Thor asked once he had reached him.

"I was watching you being all Mighty there with our warriors..." Loki smiled happily. Thor usually would smile smugly, but he didn't that time. "Come, sit with me. I have amazing news." he asked his lover, still smiling. Thor sat next to him, but the worry didn't leave his face. Loki rolled his eyes. "Everything is good. Great, even. Change that face already."

"But you have never come here. Even when you weren't with child. That's why I'm worried. The baby is alright?" the anxiousness in his voice made Loki laugh.

"I could extend your torture forever. You make it so easy for me. But yes, the baby is alright. I am alright, too, you know. In case you were wondering." he said humorously. Thor opened his mouth to apologise, but Loki quickly put his hand on the blond's mouth. "Stop it! I told you I have amazing news!" Thor nodded, and Loki let go of his hand.

I hate loving youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें