Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV

Start from the beginning

"But when this really sets in when you are older, know that no matter what you black and proud. A dap will do you, say it!" I said.

"I'm black and proud!"

"Say it loud!" Chris smiled.

"I'm black and I'm proud!"

"Say it loud!"

"I'm black and I'm proudddd!"

"That's my boy!" Chris said picking him up shaking him up a bit.

The luck in this damn family needs to change, I'm trying to have a positive outlook on things. Fuck all that negativity. We took to Instagram and announced to the world that another Brown is coming soon, we want the sex of the baby to be a surprise but I have my fingers crossed for a girl so I can just stop at two kids. Being pregnant is a blessing but I can't do the things I want, soon as the baby is out you already know!

"I've been thinking about this a lot, I told that the only way I'll quit my job is if I get another one that gets me closer to you. I've been thinking that after this baby drops I take up dancing."

"Dancing?"

"Yeah babe you seen me dance before, together we can kill it! I think that I should open up a studio and on rare occasions I can come on tour with you."

"Studio sounds good, but did you consider whose watching the kids when were on tour? It's too crazy for them to be out with us."

"That's why I said rare occasions, when your around the area l could do it. But other than that my parents could do it or your mom. But you don't got to beat around the bush with me, you don't want me around on the road just say it though. It's really not a big deal."

"No baby, it's not like that." Chris said laying beside me kissing me since he couldn't be on top of me. "I would love for you to twerk your ass next to me on stage, I'm just thinking about how difficult it would be for the kids to dump them off while we disappear for 3 weeks maybe more."

"Mijo does fine when your out."

"But he had you."

"I feel like you trying to make up an excuse, people do this shit everyday Jay and Bey do it, Chyna and Michael do it. So what you really trying to say Chris?"

"We ain't doing it, I don't think you should be on the road while they home. They're too young to come."

I wanted to tear his skin off his face, but a smiled curled upon my face. Nobody can tell me what I can't and can do, we'll see how this plays out in the end I got something for his ass.

"Okay," I smiled getting up from the bed.

"Wait, where you going? Don't walk around with a funky ass attitude because I said no, it's no place for you." Chris said thinking I was mad.

"I don't have a funky ass attitude watch yourself, I understand what you saying. It's okay, you just don't want me to come."

"You still love me though right?" He asked licking his lips.

"Always," I said as he pulled me down to the bed trying to get it in. "Chris not now, I need to go I'll be back."

"Wait where you going?"

Nigga got me fucked up, now I'm eager to get this started. If I wasn't pregnant then I would be diving into this now, but that still gives me time to have this project grow. One thing my daddy taught me is never have a man tell you what to do, especially if it's something you feel so strongly about. I took Mijo downtown in the stroller while we walked the streets to find a dance studios going on and some vacancies. We popped in on the class where I sat and watched till they went to break, this one dude stuck out to me he was like dancing to survive .