As soon as I get Martac's leg wrapped, Ida drops his helmets and pulls at my torn shirt, ripping the sleeve the rest of the way off to start patching me up.

The disinfectant stings and I try to wiggle out of his grip. He only clenches his hand more to keep me in place.

"Your shoulder will get infected if you do not let me clean it." He states, focusing only on the gash in my skin, but loosening his hold on me so I'm more comfortable. It's been a long time since someone took care of me so tenderly. I stare at him as he works, his brow furrowed like it's the most important job he has right now. "You do not have to stare at me"

"Sorry" I blush, looking toward Martac instead.

He finishes cleaning and wraps it tightly so it can't slip off as I move. "You should have it checked out."

"It's just a scratch" I insist, pulling my arm from his warm hand, regretfully.

"I like your place" he says after a pause and clearing his throat.

"It's a mess, I know" I reply, rolling my eyes with a small smirk before looking away from him and kicking a pair of underwear under my bed hoping he hasn't already seen them.

"I have seen worse" he shrugs "in high school, you would not believe how messy Mineta kept his room" he shutters as if remembering a nightmare.

"Oh right, you would have gone there after they set up the dorms. What was that like?"

"It was very nice to live with my classmates and now colleagues. It feels like we have an advantage to knowing each other and how we operate in the field rather than having to learn on the job how we respond to our assignments."

"I suppose that would make things easier." I muse, heading over to the small kitchen, suddenly very hungry and knowing Martac is going to want to eat when he wakes up.

There's not much in the fridge but I hold a water bottle out to Ida that he takes and chugs half of.

"Thank you. I did not realize how thirsty I was" he admits, wiping his mouth of some water that dribbled out.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, pulling out odds and ends that I can heat together for a decent dinner for three.

"I would love to stay, but I have to get back on patrol." He says almost regretfully that he can't have dinner here.

"Another time then" I offer.

"Absolutely" a smile breaks through his normally stoic face and it's gone just as quickly as his phone rings. Martac's quirk must be inactive since he's deep asleep. He answers it, gives a quick explanation that he was diffusing a situation and is on his way back to his patrol before hanging up.

"Going to lie on your report about this incident too?" I tease, pushing his shoulder. He blushes.

"No. But since I still do not know your name, it will be kept out of my report"

"Seems a little fishy."

"It honestly happens frequently when a hero is too careless or heartless to get the names of civilians they help or even just happen to come across" he explains.

"You're calling a hero heartless?" My eyebrows raised, amused that he would speak that was about his colleagues.

"Some heroes do not understand what it is like to need help and then the person that comes to help does not even ask for your name. It is dehumanizing and feels cold when all you want is warmth."

"It sounds like you speak from experience" I soften my tone.

"I do" he swallows hard and walks over to his helmets, picking one of them up and putting it on. He grabs the second and then sets it down on the bed next to Martac. "I do not have a use for two helmets right now. Would it be acceptable to leave it here for a little longer?"