Momo shake her head and drive away from the building to her dance studio.

"You can do it, beasty."

●●●●●●

Mina get inside the big and magnificient building. She was awed by the design and impressed with whole peoples who working on this company.

She gulped when a little nervous attacked her inside before go to counter.

"Excuse me, Im Myoui Mina."

The server who is woman, raise her head and flash her welcome smile.

"Well hello, mrs. Myoui. May I help you?"

Mina relief that the server look friendly with her.

"Well, Im here for the interview. May I know which level to interview room?"

She pointed her profile documents on her hands before the server nodded her head.

"Ah, its on the level 17 which is at left side and you will see some people gathered there."

"Thank you, miss...."

"Throw the miss, Im Kim Dahyun."

"Same too, just Mina."

They both smile before Mina bid to go.

"Hwaiting, Mina!"

She turned around and wave to Dahyun before rush to the lift.

While waiting the lift arrive, some people give some space on the middle area made Mina confuse. But she have to take a step aside as she dont know why, but she feel that she have to.

Suddenly, everyone bow down on their right side made Mina more confuse. When she peek her right side, there is one guy with grey suits on him; walking towards lift.

"Good morning, mr. Jeon."

Mina almost gasp in loud when she absolutely didnt believe what she saw.

A guy with cold face, grey suits, holding one black bag and exposed forehead, was the ceo of this company. She remembered what Momo said last night, she was right. That guy is so scary to see at first sight.

And that guy, just hummed before get inside the lift and people started to fill the space. Mina glance at her watch, another ten minutes so she quickly get in the lift.

She feels that her body getting more nervous than excited when she shared one lift with the ceo of WJEON building.

*ting!*

Everyone walk out from the lift. Mina followed what Dahyun told her, go to the left side and there; she saw some ladies with suits and documents they brought.

Probably to get the job like her. Mina mirrored herself through her phone, she feel confident with her look.

Thanks to Momo, she added little shine on her face.

As she took a seat beside some ladies, she remain silent. Its true, the truth story that she twice get fired from working at company. And to other job too, that because she showed her true self much.

This time, Mina promise herself.

She dont want to repeat a same mistakes. As she observe other girls, they look so nervous and some of them are sweating.

But Mina feels nothing. A nervous inside her ago, gone as soon she think that she can do it.

"The interview start, now!"

There is lady standing infront of them, holding the name list and call one by one every each twenty minutes.

Mina knew her name was at line 6, so anytime she will get call.