Chapter 24: Payback

Start from the beginning

"Please, what are the conditions?" Mitsuki begged.

"And this is how you destroy a person, legally," Izuku whispered.

The female lawyer opened her folder and began reading the first page much louder than strictly necessary if she only wanted the Bakugo's to hear.

"Condition 1: Katsuki Bakugo will leave UA high regardless of what choices the school makes concerning his attendance."

The class whispered around Izuku, but they had already heard Bakugo might get expelled so the demand wasn't as big deal it might have otherwise been.

"Condition 2: Katsuki Bakugo will not pursue any form of hero education or any other path towards the profession of a hero or any profession, position or license that would expand his rights to use his quirk."

That got a slightly stronger reaction from the class. Yaoyorozu said something about it being a harsh but logical demand.

"Condition 3: Katsuki Bakugo will not engage in or pursue any profession, position or license that would allow or require him to engage in any form of physical force or violence towards other people including but not limited to security guard, police officer and soldier of any kind.

Condition 4: No one in Bakugo family will seek any contact with anyone in Midoriya family or people close to Izuku Midoriya as defined by Izuku Midoriya unilaterally. No one in Bakugo family may initiate contact in any way other than through a designated lawyer or intentionally approach within a hundred meters of any person this restriction applies to. Exceptions are made only when legally required such as to attend court at the same time.

Condition 5: No one in Bakugo family shall publicly discuss anyone the previous condition applies to in any untrue or negative manner for any reason unless necessary for legally required truthful and factual statement.

Condition 6: Katsuki Bakugo must give full and fully honest statements to courts and media as part of lawsuits against Aldera junior high and any other educational or other institution that has overlooked, covered up, and/or encouraged his bullying and criminal actions if such lawsuits are initiated.

Condition 7: Mitsuki Bakugo and Masaru Bakugo both together and individually will not give birth, have or raise any more children including adoption and accidental pregnancies to ensure they cannot create any more violent criminals."

"Now you...!" Mitsuki raised her voice again, but the female lawyer had no issue meeting her in a staring contest. After making sure Mitsuki had shut up, she continued reading.

"Lastly, condition 8: Katsuki Bakugo will relinquish his quirk Explosion including any current or future rights and claims to it to Izuku Midoriya," she said and continued without pause despite the deafening shouting next to her, "and shall not pursue retrieving any of the previously mentioned in any way, including any otherwise legal means, for any reasons. The transfer of the actual quirk will be conducted by Izuku Midoriya. Katsuki Bakugo may be restrained for the duration of the transfer at the sole discretion of Izuku Midoriya."

"Wow, remind me to never mess with Midoriya."

"Are they serious?"

"I get the feeling they are."

For the first time during the encounter Izuku was nearly as stunned as the rest of his class. He hadn't realized to demand such thing and it had not come up during the call or in the messages. He was so dumb to not have realized his father would make it happen, the only way to take Bakugo's quirk publicly without legal repercussions.

"Not sure if that was manly thing to do."

In theory that is, in practice that made the settlement contract almost impossible since Bakugo would never accept the last condition. The walking bomb had also turned to look at Izuku and people around him with new rage in his eyes. His fingers twitched and suddenly his expression changed to surprised. Izuku took the risk to look back at the school. Aizawa was standing in front of the doors.