A few thingys- ||<3||

Happy new year! I'm sorry for not really posting but I wanted to put a few of my ships (dr2 included) in a list as I may do some of them! I haven't even got to the first class trial yet on dr2 (annoying Ik) but I've got to the first death and stuff- anyways here's a few things! This is still a thh oneshots book!

Some ships are really random and more like things that I have a few random headcannons for if that makes sense?

These aren't in any sort of order just random.

Ships (thh):
Sayaka x Mukuro
Sayaka x toko
Sayaka x kyoko
Kyoko x Celeste
Leon x hiro
Leon x Byakuya
Leon x hiro x Byakuya (don't ask, some days I can see it and other days I just 'no')
Byakuya x makoto (y e s)
Taka x mondo (soulmates tbh)
Aoi x sakura

Please keep in mind I've barely seen any of dr2 these are purely just me looking at characters and thinking they'd look cute or not seeing enough of characters, some of them I think are rlly cute tho and I think they'd be good couples.

Ships (dr2)
Fuyuhiko x Kazuichi
Peko x Sonia
Nagito x hajime
Mikan x ibuki (I just saw this one and thought 'cute')
Peko x ibuki (idk just seems cute)
Sonia x chiaki (again, seems cute)

Ok uh yeah, please don't hate on me- if u disagree and want to tell me please do it nicely and give a reason if possible-

A few random ships and my thought process behind them ig:

Toko x Sayaka
Ok ok so- toko is pretty insecure (I think I'm not really sure sorry if that's incorrect) so Sayaka would reassure her that she's beautiful and Sayaka would love to do tokos hair! They'd have cute sleepovers in matching pyjamas and toko would open up to her.

Leon x Byakuya
Ok so uh this is more of my 'version' of the characters ig but I feel like Leon would be really fun and love to party and stuff and end up dragging togami into a lot of random things. Togami would actually have fun and be nicer to Leon and that would make Leon happy cuz togami is normally mean and togami would catch feelings. Leon would have thought togami was hot for ages but then realise he had proper feelings and not just 'oh he's hot' so uh yeah.

Leon x hiro
Ok so. They'd be roomates and grow rlly close. Hiro would take care of Leon (especially when he's hung over) and cook for him and stuff. Leon would love to hear hiro rant about crystals and he'd love flustering hiro, they'd cuddle (plAtOnIcAlLy) all the time and people would think they were dating. They'd have nicknames for eachother and love to cause chaos. Hiro would be slightly more responsible but still really irresponsible. Hiro would be the only one to actually put up with Leons crazy 3am stuff cuz basically no one else sees it.

Sonia x peko
Bodyguard x celebrity kinda vibes. Sonia would do peko's hair while talking about all her interests and stuff. That's all I have to say but I think it'd be rlly cute!

Friend groups/platonic duos:

Kazuichi, makoto and Leon. 10/10 would cause chaos.

Hajime, kazuichi and mondo. 7/10 they'd just try get hajime to admit he's fruity.

Sayaka & toko. 9/10 Even if they weren't more romantic (idk how to put it) they'd be really good friends!

Gundham & yasuhiro: 9/10 spiritual friends or smth <3

Leon, mondo and togami. 10/10 would be great. Mondo and togami would be constantly arguing and Leon would find it hilarious-

Who their New Years kiss would be!

Junko: no one
Mukuro: no one, she was making sure junko didn't get 'ambushed' with a kiss.
Toko: Sayaka!
Sayaka: toko!
Leon: makoto (platonic tho)
Makoto: Leon/Byakuya
Byakuya: Leon/hiro/makoto (Leon went and found him, then togami bumped into hiro, kissed him, walked away and kissed makoto too)
hiro: Byakuya
Kyoko: celestia
Celestia: kyoko
Taka: mondo
Mondo: taka and then he kissed Leon for funzies
aoi: Sakura
Sakura: aoi
Hifumi: no one, wasn't at the party he was watching the New Years special of his fav shows.
Chihiro: kissed taka on the cheek :)

Sorry if I missed anyone and this chapter is late! <3