Pairs of eyes widened, gasps encased the room, feelings swarmed, all in all, the girl felt intimidated.

"Hey! We don't even know who this chick is, who's to say she deserves the hashira status!" Sanemi yelled angrily with his fists clenched, the girl stayed silent with eyes on him, pissing him off even more, "Hey bitch—!"

"Careful what you say about my wife," Tengens husky voice warned as a blade was put to the wind pillar's neck.

"Who the fuck do you think you are too—!"

"My children, Y/n is not as weak as you think she is," Ubuyashiki chuckled as Tengen lowered his weapon, sending one last death glare to Sanemi, "Y/n here has killed over 75 demons in her lifetime, she's been a demon a slayer since she was 9 years old, she's even created her own breath-form. The only thing she hadn't accomplished was teamwork, after sending her on one more mission I had made my decision. If you'd all had watched her grow up into how powerful she has become, you'd have made the same decision I have."

"Yes, Ubuyashiki," Sanemi bowed in apologies to the man, still wary of the girl he looked to her once more only to be met with her glossy e/c eyes.

Out of nowhere the female got up and ran out of the room, keeping her head down and out of the view of others.

"What happened?" Ubuyashiki whispered to his wife who whispered back to him, "Ah, I see."

"May I go after her Ubuyashiki?" Tengen announced as Ubuyashiki shook his head.

"I'm sure she'll be fine on her own, it's better for her not to be here when we discuss her."

Disappointed, Tengen nodded, still worried for his lover. Right behind him, Sanemi sat in silence, the feelings of guilt swarmed in his stomach as he remembered her glossy eyes, 'Fuck man! She's just a stupid woman she shouldn't be any of my concern.'

"Ara ara," Shinobu nagged the male with a grin, "Look what you've done to the poor girl, Sanemi~"

"Shut the fuck up Shinobu!" Sanemi cursed at her with a frown.

Surprised, Shinobu shut up, not expecting him to not insult the new pillar, 'Ah he must like her~'

"I'm sure she isn't upset over you Sanemi," Ubuyashiki dragged the man's attention to him, "However I've never seen her this upset since I first met her over 10 years ago."

"Ubuyashiki, maybe we asked questions now?"

"Yes, Giyu, I will answer to the best of my knowledge."

"Alright, I am most interested in her breathe form, you said she created it herself?"

"Ah yes, life breathing," Ubuyashiki cleared his throat,  "Life breathing is a form that I'd have never seen nor heard of before until 7 years ago. As Y/n was in training, she discovered it, her first form. I'll never forget the day where she created it, it was the most beautiful thing I'd had ever seen. Though it was sloppy and incomplete, it almost was like seeing an artist paint their all into a single piece of work. Sakura petals danced around her, and everywhere she stepped, green grass and small flowers grew, and with a single movement she drew her blade, but you couldn't even see it, it was so fast. It was truly magnificent, if you ever work with Y/n, you must observe her breathe forms."