iv.

|

.‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 |
˚₊‧

"Well I believe this is where we shall part ways."

The h/c woman calmly spoke as she turned her back to the trio, + demon.

"Y-Y/n!" Zenitsu exclaimed, causing the girl to softly turn around with a confused expression.

Was this it? She's just gonna go like that? I don't want her to...

"Don't you think you should spend the night? You got hurt, didn't you?" Tanjiro exclaimed, but when it came to mind, she didn't get touched once, her s/c glistening in the bright moonlight, entrancing the three more than it should have.

"No I'm fine, however, you three aren't. Please enjoy your stay and rest well. You all did amazing, I hope we see each other soon." She stated with a small smile, but no emotion. With her back turned once again, regret began to form in the pits of their stomachs as they watched her retreating figure disappear into the dark shadows of the forest.

"GAH!" Inosuke yelled, beginning to violently punch his abdomen.

"Inosuke what are you doing!" Zenitsucried out as he and Tanjiro tried to restrain the mountain rugged boy.

"There's something in my stomach! I can feel it! It feels strange and it hurts!" He yelled making both of his restrainers frown.

"It's okay Inosuke! I'm sure the owner has something for it, it'll go away soon!" Tanjiro said with false confidence, undetected by the two.

"We'll meet her again, right Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked, looking at his feet, kicking a pebble that so happen to be laying miserably on the dirty road.

"Yes, we will."

No matter what...

I have to...

I have to see her again!

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"What do we have here..." the man on duty at the demon slayer corps entrance chuckled to himself. His fuchsia eyes studied every inch of the demon slayer, her h/l h/c hair, her shredded haori, her s/c skin that seemed to attract the moonlight, and the white casing of her nichirin blade that rested on her left hip.

Amused and interested, the man continued to watch her, nothing ever happened at the entrance anyways so why not pursue the girl?

As he silently followed, he kept looking her over, trying to figure out where she was going, why she was here, what was her name, maybe even trying to check her ring finger for her availability.

Suddenly she came to a stop, his fuchsia irises widened as her doll-like e/c orbs swiftly met his. He felt as if time stalled and his heart stopped as she stared into his eyes.

"E/c...." He mumbled 

It fits her flawlessly, it reminds me of—

"Can I help you?"

At the first bold words she spoke his heart began to race, she had such a blissful tone that he wish she'd say more than those four dull words.